+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Kavish, can you please share the IRCC no. which u r trying from India. Thanks
Hi,

I am I Canada, maybe you can try with a cellphone which has international calling activated. Not sure about it though

I am Calling on +1 888-242-2100 from within Canada. Got connected to a human just once out of the 20+ attempts I made and he gave a generic response too.

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
I received feedback on my Feb 9th webform last week Monday and received feedback on Jan 12th and 30th webforms this morning.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I received feedback on my Feb 9th webform last week Monday and received feedback on Jan 12th and 30th webforms this morning.
Wait so the one that you raise later on Feb9th received an earlier response to the ones that you raised before it? If you don't mind what was the Feb 9th about and what was the Jan 12th about? And did you receive a generic response or a tailored one? Please and thanks

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
Wait so the one that you raise later on Feb9th received an earlier response to the ones that you raised before it? If you don't mind what was the Feb 9th about and what was the Jan 12th about? And did you receive a generic response or a tailored one? Please and thanks
Yup. I heard back about the one sent in Feburary before those sent in January.

Here is my timeline

Jan 12: sent webform requesting the letter needed for Hong Kong police certificate.

Jan 30: AOR. Sent application with letter explaining that I cannot get a Hong Kong police certificate without a letter from the Canadian government.

Jan 30: sent webform including police record for Trinidad which was not asked for on my document checklist but I suspected was a mistake on their part.

Feb 9: sent webform of my updated annual returns for my company. As further proof of self-employment.

Feb 15: application cancelled as incomplete due to missing police record from Trinidad.

Feb 15: sent a webform requesting they look into reopening my application as I had already sent the police check via webform and it wasn't on my document checklist.

Feb 25: response to Feb 9 webform. It was not generic. The response says I no longer can upload documents to my application as it's cancelled, so my annual returns weren't needed.

Mar 1: response for both Jan 12 and Jan 30 in one email. Not generic. Said they received my police certificate sent on Jan 30 and will add it to my application. Also said that they did not request the Hong Kong police certificate yet.

So as of now my application is being reconsidered.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Yup. I heard back about the one sent in Feburary before those sent in January.

Here is my timeline

Jan 12: sent webform requesting the letter needed for Hong Kong police certificate.

Jan 30: AOR. Sent application with letter explaining that I cannot get a Hong Kong police certificate without a letter from the Canadian government.

Jan 30: sent webform including police record for Trinidad which was not asked for on my document checklist but I suspected was a mistake on their part.

Feb 9: sent webform of my updated annual returns for my company. As further proof of self-employment.

Feb 15: application cancelled as incomplete due to missing police record from Trinidad.

Feb 15: sent a webform requesting they look into reopening my application as I had already sent the police check via webform and it wasn't on my document checklist.

Feb 25: response to Feb 9 webform. It was not generic. The response says I no longer can upload documents to my application as it's cancelled, so my annual returns weren't needed.

Mar 1: response for both Jan 12 and Jan 30 in one email. Not generic. Said they received my police certificate sent on Jan 30 and will add it to my application. Also said that they did not request the Hong Kong police certificate yet.

So as of now my application is being reconsidered.
Thanks and Good luck with your application.

I am still waiting for a response on the webform I raised on January 18th 2021 to add my spouse to my application. Just a heads up for others who are waiting for a response for sometime... Do let me know if any one of you receive a response and so will I :)

Reactions: nellerama

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks and Good luck with your application.

I am still waiting for a response on the webform I raised on January 18th 2021 to add my spouse to my application. Just a heads up for others who are waiting for a response for sometime... Do let me know if any one of you receive a response and so will I :)
Same case, submitted webform on 22nd jan did not get any response yet.

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
HI @patelyogesh2 @kavish.shaikh1,

I submitted a web-form to add my spouse to my application on Dec 28, 2020 with all the supporting forms and documents. I got a response only on Jan 28, 2021 that they forwarded my documents to the respective office for their consideration. I did not receive any response for a while. So, i have raised to web-form (Mar 03, 2021) to know the status of my request (add my spouse) they gave a generic response once again on Mar 23, 2021. May be it takes plenty of time to complete this one.

web-form requestRequest dateResponse date
to add spouseDec 28, 2020Jan 28, 2021 (forwarded my documents to the respective office)
to check status of my request to add spouseMar 03, 2021response Mar 23, 2021 (still they are processing )

current status - IRCC did not add my spouse to my application so far (as of today).

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
HI @patelyogesh2 @kavish.shaikh1,

I submitted a web-form to add my spouse to my application on Dec 28, 2020 with all the supporting forms and documents. I got a response only on Jan 28, 2021 that they forwarded my documents to the respective office for their consideration. I did not receive any response for a while. So, i have raised to web-form (Mar 03, 2021) to know the status of my request (add my spouse) they gave a generic response once again on Mar 23, 2021. May be it takes plenty of time to complete this one.

web-form requestRequest dateResponse date
to add spouseDec 28, 2020Jan 28, 2021 (forwarded my documents to the respective office)
to check status of my request to add spouseMar 03, 2021response Mar 23, 2021 (still they are processing )

current status - IRCC did not add my spouse to my application so far (as of today).
Did you already get your visa approved?

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
I also applied with OWP Non Sds, review began Jan 29th, no update what's your timeline and stream

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Here is my timeline

OINP NOI received - Jan 15, 2020
OINP NOI accepted - Feb 28, 2020
OINP NOI approved - Apr 27, 2020
IRCC ITA received - May 24, 2020
IRCC ITA accepted - May 27, 2020
I got married - Jul 26, 2020
Informed IRCC about maritial status - Aug 11, 2020
IRCC Application Submission : Aug 26, 2020
Informed OINP on my maritial status - Sep 28, 2020
web-form to add spouse - Dec 28, 2020
Jan 28, 2021 (forwarded my documents to the respective office)
web-form to check status of my request to add spouse - Mar 03, 2021
response Mar 23, 2021 (still they are processing )

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
My spouse name added into my file.

web form filled on 22nd jan and got response on 18th march. 19th march wife name appears on my gc key account.
Also, applied for sowp on 3rd week of feb and approved on second week of march. Passport already stamped with sowp.

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
HI
My spouse name added into my file.

web form filled on 22nd jan and got response on 18th march. 19th march wife name appears on my gc key account.
Also, applied for sowp on 3rd week of feb and approved on second week of march. Passport already stamped with sowp.
I got few questions for you.
Are you a inland(Canada) or out-land (India) applicant currently residing at?
Are you a PR applicant ? if so what stream are you currently in?
What exactly have you done to ask IRCC to add your spouse to your profile? (webform what was the content)
sowp already ? that is a little fast?

Please share some details about your situation.