+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
yes I did get a list of forms and documents that need to be submitted.

It’s a month and no response yet from them after raising the webform. Do you think I should call?

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
yes I did get a list of forms and documents that need to be submitted.

UPDATE
Hi. I received a mail confirming reception of the documents and that they would forward to the office responsible for consideration.
They didn’t send the forms for me to upload.
Did they send the request for the forms to fill after you got the generic message or did the request for forms accompany the generic message?

Reactions: Exotic

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
UPDATE
Hi. I received a mail confirming reception of the documents and that they would forward to the office responsible for consideration.
They didn’t send the forms for me to upload.
Did they send the request for the forms to fill after you got the generic message or did the request for forms accompany the generic message?
Usually officer will get back to you once they review your webform request either my email or directly post their decision on the account. Either way email will be sent.

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
Usually officer will get back to you once they review your webform request either my email or directly post their decision on the account. Either way email will be sent.
I already got a mail after 30 days of raising the request that the webform request will be processed but did not include the forms. Please respond whether ircc will still send the forms to fill

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
I already got a mail after 30 days of raising the request that the webform request will be processed but did not include the forms. Please respond whether ircc will still send the forms to fill
yes, once you get a confirmation of documents been received after that your request gets transferred to respective officer. In my case, I sent a webform on 6 Dec 2020 and got a confirmation from IRCC on Jan 6, 2021 about doc been received and I got my final decision from visa officer on Jan 17,2021

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
yes, once you get a confirmation of documents been received after that your request gets transferred to respective officer. In my case, I sent a webform on 6 Dec 2020 and got a confirmation from IRCC on Jan 6, 2021 about doc been received and I got my final decision from visa officer on Jan 17,2021
Oh waoooh thanks for this.
so in your case, was it January 17 they sent the forms?

kinsdippy1990

Nov 9, 2020
No actually mine was regarding PGWP refusal.
Of course your case is different but just wanted to share in case you were worried about delay.
Okay, thanks a lot.
hopefully someone with similar scenario of adding spouse post aor responds with their timeline and ircc response for forms

Reactions: Exotic

JRathod

Nov 4, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-08-2020
Doc's Request.
26-03-2021
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Med's Request
23-11-2020
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
LANDED..........
12-10-2021
typographical error. i meant 2nd January 2021. still no response from ircc till today.. i am worried..its over 20 days. should i send another webform as reminder?
Hi it's normal it takes about a month to get the acknowledgement. I am in same situation as yours. AOR Oct 18 2020, Submitted webform on Nov 26, Acknowledgement email on Dec 18.. no action in my application yet