+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc webform time

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good morning everyone, this is weird they used to reply very fast too. I am in a complicated situation, I got my ready to visa email on jan 13th and at the same time renewing my daughters passport because it expires in July second of this year. The passport is still not in and I have until I think feb 12 to send the passports to VFS, I send webform to the visa offices in France where I am actually living and in Beirut where we applied before moving to france both told me to reach out to cpc ottawa because my file was there, I have sent 2 webforms one on Jan 20 and 26 maybe but still no answer and still don't know what to do if I don't get the passport or an extension. Would it be ok to wait o few days more?

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Good morning everyone, this is weird they used to reply very fast too. I am in a complicated situation, I got my ready to visa email on jan 13th and at the same time renewing my daughters passport because it expires in July second of this year. The passport is still not in and I have until I think feb 12 to send the passports to VFS, I send webform to the visa offices in France where I am actually living and in Beirut where we applied before moving to france both told me to reach out to cpc ottawa because my file was there, I have sent 2 webforms one on Jan 20 and 26 maybe but still no answer and still don't know what to do if I don't get the passport or an extension. Would it be ok to wait o few days more?
You sent your webforms to CPC Ottawa right? I called them last week and they said webforms need around 2-3 weeks to be processed

Reactions: Socceros

Alok06

Apr 14, 2018
Any luck with web form ?
Here is my situation i was requested a document PCC and the email said i had to provide within 60 days.
1 feb 2022 - received email requesting document PCC
1 mar 2022 - i sent them note and a receipt that pcc application in progress it may need more time. I was lucky to get it in next 2 weeks
18 mar 2022 - uploaded the PCC

For both of web forms i received auto acknowledgement in 3-4 hrs same day . But tracking application still shows last updated 1 feb and status 'waiting on you' . so looks like they haven't processed (looked) at document. I know this sounds weird should i send the document by mail . One of my friend send paper application and he got AOR within a month. whereas it took me 3 months to get AOR after i filed online application in Nov 2021.
I am referring to citizenship application here.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Any luck with web form ?
Here is my situation i was requested a document PCC and the email said i had to provide within 60 days.
1 mar 2022 - i sent them note and a receipt that pcc application in progress it may need more time. I was lucky to get it in next 2 weeks

For both of web forms i received auto acknowledgement in 3-4 hrs same day . But tracking application still shows last updated 1 feb and status 'waiting on you' . so looks like they haven't processed (looked) at document. I know this sounds weird should i send the document by mail . One of my friend send paper application and he got AOR within a month. whereas it took me 3 months to get AOR after i filed online application in Nov 2021.
Hi, do you have update on this? I'm on a similar boat.

Alok06

Apr 14, 2018
I was lucky to connect to an agent over phone .. he told me that they received my document by web form on 18 Mar but the officer has not looked into it or processed it . Also next day i got email saying they they have received my document and it is forwarded to the responsible office . But i don't know which office it is. And the online tracker is still not updated ...

Reactions: Chinyeremnwa

Alok06

Apr 14, 2018
Looks like the Web form response time is 50 - 55 days . For March 18 web form i submitted got response on May 9 . By response i mean a a email saying that the document was forwarded to the responsible office.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Any luck with web form ?

Can you plz tll which webform did you use?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
Or

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Plz tell which one u used?

Kinjal123

Mar 28, 2022
thank you so much..i have contacted ircc and they said i just need to raise webform...so i did but its been 3 week haven't got any response..and in request letter says i need to submit my spouse documents in 30 days otherwise my application could be refused
Hey, which number did you use to contact ircc ?

Vibicesss87

May 25, 2022
I sent a cse web form on April 26th
Received response email of forward to the responsible office on June 02

It took 38 days...
Just to Say...

May 16, 2021
It took me 1 month to get an answer, I did a web form on 4th dec 2020, got an answer on 3rd Jan 2020
Getting response on webform be considered a positive sign ?
Its been 128 days since I submitted my student visa application. I raised a webform an got response on it after 20 days with a very generic mail.

Can I consider this as a positive sign that IRCC will now atleast look at my profile ?