+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WEBFORM HEL! HELP!

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hello zr1911,
What your email says bro can paste some phrases excluding you're info ?
Please bro
Good day (Name),

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

Updated_SOP_CV_XPLetter_TaxReturnsClientnSponsor.pdf
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Karine, agent 4302
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
Good day (Name),

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

Updated_SOP_CV_XPLetter_TaxReturnsClientnSponsor.pdf
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Karine, agent 4302
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Thank you soo much ... bro

Gillrvndr1

Nov 16, 2019
Hi thread members, I have a small query. There is a slight typo error in my IMM1294 and IMM5645 form. In IMM1294, DLI# is slightly wrong (one digit is missing) and in IMM5645 my address has 1 letter missing. But I have uploaded all docs like SOP, LOA, Fee receipt which clearly states the correct DLI# and for the address part, copy of passport is uploaded. Do you guys think that it is a major issue that my file would be rejected on its basis, and should I re-upload these documents (IMM5645 and IMM1294) via webforms? Any help would be highly appreciated. TIA.
Did u get ur visa?

Randhawa1371

May 30, 2021
Hello, I want to ask you that I had my medical on 6th april and my counterfoil document is still inactive. It’s more than 4 weeks. I also previously filled webform and got reply from you on 17th may which says that “while examining your file, we noticed that the situation reported in your web form request is now resolved”. However, my gc key account stil shows inactive status. Today is 30th may, but my document is still inactive. Please it is my humble request to you to reply me and change my status from inactive to active. I also have my valid stamped visa.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, I want to ask you that I had my medical on 6th april and my counterfoil document is still inactive. It’s more than 4 weeks. I also previously filled webform and got reply from you on 17th may which says that “while examining your file, we noticed that the situation reported in your web form request is now resolved”. However, my gc key account stil shows inactive status. Today is 30th may, but my document is still inactive. Please it is my humble request to you to reply me and change my status from inactive to active. I also have my valid stamped visa.
Unfortunately, nobody in this forum can change your status from inactive to active. Only IRCC can do that.

Shi_vi_0_02

Jun 12, 2022
Hello I submitted my updated sop via webform but I selected replacement documents, amendments to documents and verification of documents section as there was no option for study permit. In how much time I can expect it get updated in my portal as I haven't received any kind of acknowledgement from them.
Did you receive your visa on time?

shireen0701

May 17, 2022
Hello I submitted my updated sop via webform but I selected replacement documents, amendments to documents and verification of documents section as there was no option for study permit. In how much time I can expect it get updated in my portal as I haven't received any kind of acknowledgement from them.
Sir, I have the same query. Did you receive ppr or any acknowledgment?

Sep 2, 2023
I choose a wrong enquiry while filling the ircc webform, and I didn’t realize until I submitted the form, then I proceeded to submit a new webform with the correct enquiry. Is there a problem?