+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WEBFORM HEL! HELP!

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
And no, they don't acknowledge webforms. I sent one before lockdown and I got reply for that after 2 months. Don't expect any replies from them during this period.
Did that document reflect in your gc key portal and how much time it took

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
It’s fine if you selected wrong web form category. You entered your unique application number anyways so they know. Depending on the agents some will send you a response acknowledging the receipt of your documents while others might not.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
It’s fine if you selected wrong web form category. You entered your unique application number anyways so they know. Depending on the agents some will send you a response acknowledging the receipt of your documents while others might not.
In how much time we can expect the document to reflect in our gc key portal

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Should I send them the same file in correct category with a proper explanation please help

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I
I really don’t think it’s necessary but if you are scared and sending the web form again gives you a peace of mind then go for it.
Yes yesterday I talked to one of the IRCC customer support representatives and he told me that they haven't received any kind of file and it usually takes 24-48 hrs for the document to reach them. So, in the end he recommended me to send the file once again through correct category and that's what I did hopefully this will be updated pretty soon I'll call them after 4-5 day's from now.

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
I
Yes yesterday I talked to one of the IRCC customer support representatives and he told me that they haven't received any kind of file and it usually takes 24-48 hrs for the document to reach them. So, in the end he recommended me to send the file once again through correct category and that's what I did hopefully this will be updated pretty soon I'll call them after 4-5 day's from now.

Hello Zr1911,
Please help below
Please anyone who got recently AIP by updating LOA to therr gckey through webform please help meeee..

My que is:-
Hello I have same query,
Actually i applied online sds from india on march 5th for may than i defer to sep and than now. I defer to jan 2021.
I have to update latest LOA to gckey account.
When i am using webform I have getting option as
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? Yes OR No ??
What should i select??
Second question,
If i select NO -> what should i select "Type of application/enquiry" ?? Please advice

if I select YES ->what should i select "Choose the visa office processing your application." ?? Please advice (from india I filed online)

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I
I really don’t think it’s necessary but if you are scared and sending the web form again gives you a peace of mind then go for it.
Hello Zr1911,
Please help below
Please anyone who got recently AIP by updating LOA to therr gckey through webform please help meeee..

My que is:-
Hello I have same query,
Actually i applied online sds from india on march 5th for may than i defer to sep and than now. I defer to jan 2021.
I have to update latest LOA to gckey account.
When i am using webform I have getting option as
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? Yes OR No ??
What should i select??
Second question,
If i select NO -> what should i select "Type of application/enquiry" ?? Please advice

if I select YES ->what should i select "Choose the visa office processing your application." ?? Please advice (from india I filed online)
Select no and upload your Webform

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
Select no and upload your Webform
[/QUOTE]

have you got any email back i got email like below:::-

Dear xyz,
Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that the answer to your question can be found on our Facebook page. As well, the following link: How IRCC response in COVID-19 provides information on requirements prior to and after entering Canada.

We are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only e-mail us if you cannot find the answer to your question after reviewing the information in the helpful links. You should always include information regarding your file number, unique client identification number (UCI), name, date of birth, and passport number (if applicable).

For information concerning flights to Canada, please refer to Xyz.com
Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

i can assume its updated ??