+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform enquiry

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
What i did not undertand from IRCC why they delay approval letter knowing that they reviwed eligibility as passed four months ago?
It's really confusing. Specially when you see people getting pr within 2 months and others 1 year (same stream). Not sure how they work there.

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
It's really confusing. Specially when you see people getting pr within 2 months and others 1 year (same stream). Not sure how they work there.
May be they give priorities to those who will work for positions that are highly demanded in Canada .i noticed so therfore other jobs that are not in demand ,applicants should wait and wait ........your thought?is there any other methode to check my application without requesting GSMS as iam outland?

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
May be they give priorities to those who will work for positions that are highly demanded in Canada .i noticed so therfore other jobs that are not in demand ,applicants should wait and wait ........your thought?is there any other methode to check my application without requesting GSMS as iam outland?
Yeah you might be right.
I don't know about any other method to check your application. GCMS is the most reliable one.
Good luck for us

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Yeah you might be right.
I don't know about any other method to check your application. GCMS is the most reliable one.
Good luck for us
Good luck for all of us my friend ,you are in a good position as you are already there ,you will soon be PR.

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
I have a question here please if soomeone submitted BC PNP application and IELTS was one week to expire ,but the person has not yet received nomination yet will the expired IELTS be considered as points scored or it will be invalid , to explain BC PNP application submitted in 10 April 2021 IELTS expired 17 April 2021

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi my freind i just received another ghost message today(profile updated ) so thrid ghosts so far after my status we are reviewing your eligibility ,what do you think where iam at now?Thank you very much.

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
Hey buddy. I believe you are very close to get your PR. Fingers crossed! My friend got his PR and the eligibility was still under review. Don't trust on what is showing there because sometimes they don't update it. Keep us posted !

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Thank you for sure,so it was on status as reviewing eligibility for about three months after which i noyiced three ghosts .do you know what will three ghosts mean?

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you for sure,so it was on status as reviewing eligibility for about three months after which i noyiced three ghosts .do you know what will three ghosts mean?
I normally hear that people have between 2/3 GU...but this is probably because they are updating some information there. You should get something soon

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
I normally hear that people have between 2/3 GU...but this is probably because they are updating some information there. You should get something soon
Thank you so the more delay during elegibility review means that things are positive ?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi,i received an email that (All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.)It is a reply for the web form that i requested already.
Does this mean that my application is complete ,what does this reply stand for?Thank you