+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform enquiry

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
FFor sure sir i will keep you posted on the spot,what is your status so far ?iam work permit outland
Mine is a long story.
I applied under EE BCPnp back on Sep/20, got AOR in Dec/20 and application rejected in Feb/20 as my Canadian degree was not uploaded by the damn immigration representative.
I raised a webform explaining everything and they reopened in April, however , nothing happened until August.
I decided to drop that application and reapplied under the CEC now as I have over 1 year experience here and started a fresh application because I was so stressed out with that situation. Just did everything on my own this time with no representative.
My new AOR is August 22nd. Just waiting now. Hope this time it works

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you ,could you please confirm to me how to assure that everything seems a good sign for me ?
Normally if they reject your application, that is going to happen within the first 2 months after AOR.
You should not worry with rejection anymore. Now, it is just the backlog of applications that is leading you to wait..your time is coming soon

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
So you are already there ,you did a great job by applying on your own ,no need of représentative.
Another remark they should have accepted by telling you to upload the degree ,why they refused for that?

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
So you are already there ,you did a great job by applying on your own ,no need of représentative.
Another remark they should have accepted by telling you to upload the degree ,why they refused for that?
You are absolutely right. Representatives are not necessarily at all. It was too late when I figured out.
They never asked for additional information. They just decided to reject it because they said it was a mandatory document. The representative never asked for my degree.
She uploaded my graduation letter and transcripts instead and messed up the whole thing

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Normally if they reject your application, that is going to happen within the first 2 months after AOR.
You should not worry with rejection anymore. Now, it is just the backlog of applications that is leading you to wait..your time is coming soon
Thank you very much for yur comfort ,i am glad to be in touch with you and meet oneday there very soon.i hope you will finalize your appliation with success.i believe you will make it brother .

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you very much for yur comfort ,i am glad to be in touch with you and meet oneday there very soon.i hope you will finalize your appliation with success.i believe you will make it brother .
Thanks my friend. Let's keep in touch

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
You are absolutely right. Representatives are not necessarily at all. It was too late when I figured out.
They never asked for additional information. They just decided to reject it because they said it was a mandatory document. The representative never asked for my degree.
She uploaded my graduation letter and transcripts instead and messed up the whole thing
So you applied again and you paid again 1150 $ ,what is your noc?you are now in a good shape

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
So you applied again and you paid again 1150 $ ,what is your noc?you are now in a good shape
Yes I had to pay it again. Noc 1215 - warehouse supervisor.
I raised a webform asking them to refund at least my right of permanent residence fee. Still no updates for 3 weeks or so.
Just waiting on what they are going to say. But this was so stressful that I am ok losing that money. I am going to recover later.
Just don't recommend to hire an immigration representative if your situation is straight forward. I won't mention her name here because I am also contacting a lawyer to sue her.

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Yes I had to pay it again. Noc 1215 - warehouse supervisor.
I raised a webform asking them to refund at least my right of permanent residence fee. Still no updates for 3 weeks or so.
Just waiting on what they are going to say. But this was so stressful that I am ok losing that money. I am going to recover later.
Just don't recommend to hire an immigration representative if your situation is straight forward. I won't mention her name here because I am also contacting a lawyer to sue her.
So no worries at all ,we learn from mistakes ,i do not recommend to use representatives any one should ready the program details or the stream technics that apply alone.i think no need to sue her to avoid security clearness details.you can do so later when you become PR

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
So no worries at all ,we learn from mistakes ,i do not recommend to use representatives any one should ready the program details or the stream technics that apply alone.i think no need to sue her to avoid security clearness details.you can do so later when you become PR
Yes that's correct. I am going to wait