+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform enquiry

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
I normally hear that people have between 2/3 GU...but this is probably because they are updating some information there. You should get something soon

Hi,i received an email that (All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.)It is a reply for the web form that i requested already.
Does this mean that my application is complete ,what does this reply stand for?Thank you

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi i just received two emails from IRCC,but i could not open my application as the website is down.what should i do?
A message about your application is waiting for you

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi,i received an email that (All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.)It is a reply for the web form that i requested already.
Does this mean that my application is complete ,what does this reply stand for?Thank you
Hi, may I ask when did you send your webform to update your document?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi i just received two emails from IRCC,but i could not open my application as the website is down.what should i do?

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021