+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Document Upload Error

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
The issue with the Webform seems to be general. If you have urgency to submit a document or to contact IRCC, send a direct email to the VO handling your application.

The request will be acknowledged

Manua

Feb 2, 2021
The issue with the Webform seems to be general. If you have urgency to submit a document or to contact IRCC, send a direct email to the VO handling your application.

Since it's a "general" issue as you call it, do you think it is likely to be fixed?

Laique Akbar

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

I have uploaded GIC funding instructions instead of GIC Certificate whilst I was filing for visa on 27 Jan, can someone help me on how to rectify this mistake? Now after realizing I am trying to raise a webform and while uploading the correct GIC Certificate the page crashes and says 500 internal error. so I am just waiting for the this issue to be fixed so that I can upload the correct file this time. Is there any email ID to which i could somehow share my GIC certificate?

Moreover what do you guys suggest me to do? do I wait for IRCC to contact me asking for the correct file which in fact doesn't seem to be the right option and I might end up getting a refusal. Or just raise a webform with the correct file (so by doing so does my application get delayed or refused?).

Laique Akbar

Feb 5, 2021

How can we reach out to the VO who is handling our file? Where can i find his email?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello,

I have uploaded GIC funding instructions instead of GIC Certificate whilst I was filing for visa on 27 Jan, can someone help me on how to rectify this mistake? Now after realizing I am trying to raise a webform and while uploading the correct GIC Certificate the page crashes and says 500 internal error. so I am just waiting for the this issue to be fixed so that I can upload the correct file this time. Is there any email ID to which i could somehow share my GIC certificate?

Moreover what do you guys suggest me to do? do I wait for IRCC to contact me asking for the correct file which in fact doesn't seem to be the right option and I might end up getting a refusal. Or just raise a webform with the correct file (so by doing so does my application get delayed or refused?).
Hello,

Don't wait, it may not be requested for. Send it swiftly via email. Use Google to search for the email of the visa officer handling applications from your country.

Follow GCMSWriters on Twitter and Instagram for free guide on Canada study permit.

Best of Luck