+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WAS NOT ADDED AS YOUR RECIPIENT

RBCAN

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Seniors,
I just received this email from WES:

"IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is because you have not added IRCC as your recipient on your second evaluation.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account
"

I hadn't put IRCC as recipient when I did my latest ECA (Ref doesn't end with IMM).
As soon as I saw this, I logged in to my profile and ordered a duplicate report by choosing the IRCC option.
It says that IRCC will get it as e-delivery while I selected the regular mail hardcopy option.

Can this cause a rejection?
How long does the e-delivery of the report to CIC take?
I haven't received any notification from CIC about this yet.

Please share your thoughts.

RBCAN

Jul 26, 2017
If this is a reason for rejection, CIC would have already rejected the application without sending you further instruction. So, don't worry. You can follow up with the WES to make sure that everything is in place and once you receive the hard copy raise a CSE and attach the new report.
Good luck!
Thank you Sir!!

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hi ,

I have received the same email and I have sent a duplicate copy through eDelivery. How long it will take CIC to access WES portal?
Since IRCC could not access the WES portal initially does this mean that they have onhold my application until they can access my ECA? or are they carrying out the evaluation on other parts until they receive my ECA.

Further, my Review of Medical results shows that "You do not need a medical exam. We will end you a message if this changes" What does this mean? Haven't they evaluated my medical results yet?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi ,

I have received the same email and I have sent a duplicate copy through eDelivery. How long it will take CIC to access WES portal?
Since IRCC could not access the WES portal initially does this mean that they have onhold my application until they can access my ECA? or are they carrying out the evaluation on other parts until they receive my ECA.

Further, my Review of Medical results shows that "You do not need a medical exam. We will end you a message if this changes" What does this mean? Haven't they evaluated my medical results yet?
I think next order of business for you seems ordering GCMS notes from IRCC. Many have experienced here that this process rekindles your application if it had gone idle. Have you called IRCC to check your application status? If not, do that. Your Medical test message atleast indicates that your application is probably stuck in Eligibility Checks, your ECA is part of it. If you have already sent them everything and WES has also sent copy to IRCC may be your application is seating at the end of the line.
I am sure it will work out for you, just need to shake up things a bit..

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I think next order of business for you seems ordering GCMS notes from IRCC. Many have experienced here that this process rekindles your application if it had gone idle. Have you called IRCC to check your application status? If not, do that. Your Medical test message atleast indicates that your application is probably stuck in Eligibility Checks, your ECA is part of it. If you have already sent them everything and WES has also sent copy to IRCC may be your application is seating at the end of the line.
I am sure it will work out for you, just need to shake up things a bit..
Thank you very much! I am worried even my medical test is not done yet. Its one month after submitting my AOR.
Will IRCC be able to view the wes portal within 1 business day? after sending a duplicate copy?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Thank you very much! I am worried even my medical test is not done yet. Its one month after submitting my AOR.
Will IRCC be able to view the wes portal within 1 business day? after sending a duplicate copy?
I am not so sure about IRCC processing time but there should be a slot of On-Hold applications, as in your case. So you may have to wait your turn if you have submitted recently. As I suggested you can call and confirm with them if they have received what you sent.

I didn’t understand what you meant by “medical test is not done”. You mean IRCC haven’t reviewed your medical exam or you haven’t done your medical itself.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I am not so sure about IRCC processing time but there should be a slot of On-Hold applications, as in your case. So you may have to wait your turn if you have submitted recently. As I suggested you can call and confirm with them if they have received what you sent.

I didn’t understand what you meant by “medical test is not done”. You mean IRCC haven’t reviewed your medical exam or you haven’t done your medical itself.
my Review of Medical results shows that "You do not need a medical exam". I have done mine and submitted along with other documents. I think IRCC has not yet evaluated it.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017

my Review of Medical results shows that "You do not need a medical exam". I have done mine and submitted along with other documents. I think IRCC has not yet evaluated it.

yiming

Jul 5, 2017
I am in the exact same situation as you did. How are things going for you now may i ask?

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I am in the exact same situation as you did. How are things going for you now may i ask?
HI
My Medical passed 1 month ago. But still my background status is IP1 . Really worried :(
It took 1 month and 1 week to pass my medical

yiming

Jul 5, 2017
HI
My Medical passed 1 month ago. But still my background status is IP1 . Really worried :(
It took 1 month and 1 week to pass my medical
I am in IP1 but medical is still "do not need", guess being patient is all I can do.
I've heard IP1 normally takes a long time, I am sure your case is moving forward.
Best of luck!

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
I am in IP1 but medical is still "do not need", guess being patient is all I can do.
I've heard IP1 normally takes a long time, I am sure your case is moving forward.
Best of luck!
Thank you very much !
Mine was the same.I am in IP1 stage before even the Medical got passed.
Yeah patience is much better I guess.
Lets hope for the best. Wish u all the best too.
I will inform you once I get an update

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Thank you very much !
Mine was the same.I am in IP1 stage before even the Medical got passed.
Yeah patience is much better I guess.
Lets hope for the best. Wish u all the best too.
I will inform you once I get an update
Hello.

I saw your WES situation on this thread and I’m currently facing the same situation.
My AOR is Dec 06, 2018 and yesterday I received an email from WES that IRCC was not my recipient. As soon as I saw that email I did order a duplicate report and sent it to IRCC.
I haven’t received any update about my application since more than 42 days of my submission. Not even medicals.

I have few questions from you please?

1.how long did it take to update your medicals after receiving this WES email?
2. Did you receive your PPR? If you did how many days did it took you??
3. Does this slow down our application process put on hold?
4. Did you do anything from your side to speed up the process?

If you can answer any more information more than the questions asked will be much appreciated.

Thanks @amypls4

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hello.

I saw your WES situation on this thread and I’m currently facing the same situation.
My AOR is Dec 06, 2018 and yesterday I received an email from WES that IRCC was not my recipient. As soon as I saw that email I did order a duplicate report and sent it to IRCC.
I haven’t received any update about my application since more than 42 days of my submission. Not even medicals.

I have few questions from you please?

1.how long did it take to update your medicals after receiving this WES email?
2. Did you receive your PPR? If you did how many days did it took you??
3. Does this slow down our application process put on hold?
4. Did you do anything from your side to speed up the process?

If you can answer any more information more than the questions asked will be much appreciated.

Thanks @amypls4
Hi yes it slowed down my process..after sendinh wes duplication, it took 10 days to update my medical. It took 177 days to get my ppr. I ddnt do anything to speed up my process

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi yes it slowed down my process..after sendinh wes duplication, it took 10 days to update my medical. It took 177 days to get my ppr. I ddnt do anything to speed up my process
Are you a CEC applicant or an FSW? Inland or Outland?