+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Tution Fees Replacement - Even After Providing

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I actually submitted it with short letter of explanation in merged pdf file as suggested by others here, you can send same through webform too.
Could you please tell me what did you mention in the webform while submitting your transcript? Since they have not asked me for it, I’m confused what to write to them.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Could you please tell me what did you mention in the webform while submitting your transcript? Since they have not asked me for it, I’m confused what to write to them.
I simply explained that I had been asked to submit updated LOA, however I am already in second semester. Also mentioned about first semester transcript and registration of second semester to prove that I am attending classes.

Reactions: leroyrods

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
@j8naid i am going for the same program to professional flight centre. My total fee is $54000 cad and duration is 2 years. My school provided a letter where they clearly mentioned that I have paid my 1 year tuition fee which was $16000 cad ( private pilot license fee).
Hi I also applied to professional flight center for professional pilot training. Is your eligibility started? And where are you from?