+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Tution Fees Replacement - Even After Providing

Apr 22, 2021
Dear friends,
I submitted my study permit application on 25th December,2020 and had my biometric completed on 18th January 2021. on 10th February 2021 I received a request of first year tuition fee in full from IRCC within two weeks deadline. I made the payment and sent them the receipt on 17th February 2021. Since then I have not had any update. Meanwhile my program starts in May 10 and registration of courses is also opened. I don't know what to do now.
Any advice on my situation

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dear friends,
I submitted my study permit application on 25th December,2020 and had my biometric completed on 18th January 2021. on 10th February 2021 I received a request of first year tuition fee in full from IRCC within two weeks deadline. I made the payment and sent them the receipt on 17th February 2021. Since then I have not had any update. Meanwhile my program starts in May 10 and registration of courses is also opened. I don't know what to do now.
Any advice on my situation
If you can register go ahead and register, as long there is option to remove registered course without significant financial penalty. Unless if one of the registration requirement is to attach proof of Study permit, then you will have to wait until final determination of your SP. Worst case, if you won't be able to register and your study permit takes time post registration window, then you can register Fall.

Apr 22, 2021
Tha
If you can register go ahead and register, as long there is option to remove registered course without significant financial penalty. Unless if one of the registration requirement is to attach proof of Study permit, then you will have to wait until final determination of your SP. Worst case, if you won't be able to register and your study permit takes time post registration window, then you can register Fall.
[/QUOTE
Thank you