+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Tution Fees Replacement - Even After Providing

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Do you know the requirements for SDS, since you've applied under SDS?
See, honestly there's no point in discussing any more, I am just gonna wait for IRCC to respond next. I know a lot of applicants applying for flight school's through SDS, who had paid the initial instalment and never the full tuition fee.

737_boeing

Jan 10, 2021
See, honestly there's no point in discussing any more, I am just gonna wait for IRCC to respond next. I know a lot of applicants applying for flight school's through SDS, who had paid the initial instalment and never the full tuition fee.
@j8naid i am going for the same program to professional flight centre. My total fee is $54000 cad and duration is 2 years. My school provided a letter where they clearly mentioned that I have paid my 1 year tuition fee which was $16000 cad ( private pilot license fee).

Reactions: j8naid

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Yes, mine is similar. Thank you!
I received an email saying ‘we got your document’ and now my gc account shows that they are reviewing my additional document. How long do they usually take to review newly attached documents?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I received an email saying ‘we got your document’ and now my gc account shows that they are reviewing my additional document. How long do they usually take to review newly attached documents?
It depends, could take anywhere between a day to few weeks.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Any update other than the email ?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Doesn't matter since files with incomplete/pending documents won't be refused due to COVID-19 flexibility in processing. If it was pre-covid it would had been refused for sure or the chances would be high but right now its a different situation.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Doesn't matter since files with incomplete/pending documents won't be refused due to COVID-19 flexibility in processing. If it was pre-covid it would had been refused for sure or the chances would be high but right now its a different situation.
Roger, Thank you for replying. I'll update as soon as I receive something.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
After how many days did you get email

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
My eligibility started on the 18th, received the request letter on the same day, uploaded the documents on the same date. Today, review of my additional documents started.
I received request letter on 16th but uploaded after a few days.sp hope to get confirmation by next week maybe