+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC taken wrong decision and refund the money before the appeal decision came

Deep613

Mar 9, 2020
Dear Frds, After My ITA, bio metrics and everything at last movement my application has rejected by IRCC for some confusion in WES credential report ,immediately after receiving the refusal letter from IRCC ,i contacted to WES and they have done correction and without loosing a single day immediately i appeal to ircc to the recheck my file and the refusal decision which they have taken on basis of WES report only. and this all has happened within a week period of time (March 1 week 2020)
but i am very surprised that i have appealed against the decision and decision is still pending but after that also today i received back by Fee in my account
and now my account on IRCC website is also showing nothing.

please suggest what i can do now,because to enter in the pool with fresh file means again have to invest minimum 1 year time and money.

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys I have applied for pr FEB 18 and after few days I got a response saying that my wes is invalid(apparently you have add ircc as recipient, then only you will get the wes report for immigration, xxxxxxxKT was wrong and it should have been xxxxxxxIMM), for that my application was rejected, even thought i have submitted the documents within 4 days(WES took almost 3 days to respond), is there anything I can do to retrieve my application or I just have to enter the pool again. Please help me out what to do next