Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Any suggestion about third party which uses CBSA
Most provide it through what is called "CBSA Notes" but that's NOT what you want; you want Gcms Notes through CBSA and you can go with whoever you like. You can try this site . Full disclosure; we are a 3rd party as well and there are many individuals in this forum who are also 3rd party operators and participate in this forum under various monikers

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Ok
Most provide it through what is called "CBSA Notes" but that's NOT what you want; you want Gcms Notes through CBSA and you can go with whoever you like. You can try this site . Full disclosure; we are a 3rd party as well and there are many individuals in this forum who are also 3rd party operators and participate in this forum under various monikers
ok by using I have to tell them that I want apply through CBSA

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I applied for my GCMS notes on October 17 and still no response. Did you get your CBSA notes faster?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Sure, it's a similar process as requesting from IRCC. When you submit the request at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en select CBSA instead of IRCC and follow the instruction there after. The consent form for CBSA is different from IRCC's and can be obtained from https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/bsf745-eng.html

IRCC and CBSA both use the same GCMS system platform and have access to the same information when it comes to the Gcms Notes. While the GCMS platform is the same the extent of redaction taken by IRCC and CBSA for the exact same information varies. There is more info on security in Gcms Notes from CBSA vs IRCC but CBSA on the other hand can/does redact more personal information.

One drawback of requesting from CBSA used to be that they would send the information via postal mail but during the pandemic they send it via email.

All the best.
Thank for this!
I have a question. When I try to order notes from CBSA there is just a box where I need to write what do I want to request from them?
So what do I write? Like-I want to request GCMS notes from my PR application E######.
Is this enough or they need some other words to be written for me in the request?
Thank you!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank for this!
I have a question. When I try to order notes from CBSA there is just a box where I need to write what do I want to request from them?
So what do I write? Like-I want to request GCMS notes from my PR application E######.
Is this enough or they need some other words to be written for me in the request?
Thank you!
In general - by providing a well-documented application and all consents (if applicable) you will have access to more information in response to your request. What you have will do and mention that you don't need the supporting documents (unless you do). You can download blank consent forms from here if needed https://consent.gcmsnotes.com/

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
In general - by providing a well-documented application and all consents (if applicable) you will have access to more information in response to your request. What you have will do and mention that you don't need the supporting documents (unless you do). You can download blank consent forms from here if needed https://consent.gcmsnotes.com/
I ordered for gcms from ircc already. I just mentioned that I need GCMS notes and that’s it.
I just wonder what “message” I need to write to order it from CBCA?

What do you mean by well documented application? I don’t need consent form I am inland applying for myself.