Background verification -Aug 2 2021
Test -sep17
All status completed- dec2 2021

Invite for oath -Feb 7 2022
Oath on -Feb 12 2022

ECAS and status - completed and closed on Feb 14
Certificate posted- Feb 14
Certificate received - Feb 17

Seems Scarborough office is working fast...... All the best to other applicants.
Just wondering how did you know that the certificate was posted on Feb. 14? The case doesn't show this.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Got my oath notified (for Feb 14, 2022) in November last year, Received the oath invitation in early Feb. Took the oath on Feb 14, Received the Certificate of Citizenship on Feb 22!!

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
March 2020 applicant
Completed my oath this weekend. tracker got updated to ceremony completed today.
Its been 3 months, I hant heard from them for an oath date and sent them two emails to ask me to accommodate me in any earliest available date if anyone drops out. They said no first and then budged for my second email. In my second email I did mention that I missed out on my voting rights for the federal elections and didn't want to miss out on the upcoming provincials. Its worth asking if they have any availability if you have been waiting months after test update.

And also they do ask if you want to travel, to which we said we are not sure and are thinking about. They asked us to email the oath forms asap indicating the name of the processing agent/the person who registers you for oath in the subject line. Apparently that's how they filter the cases to print expedited certificates.

Good luck folks.

Jan 20, 2022
March 2020 applicant
Completed my oath this weekend. tracker got updated to ceremony completed today.
Its been 3 months, I hant heard from them for an oath date and sent them two emails to ask me to accommodate me in any earliest available date if anyone drops out. They said no first and then budged for my second email. In my second email I did mention that I missed out on my voting rights for the federal elections and didn't want to miss out on the upcoming provincials. Its worth asking if they have any availability if you have been waiting months after test update.

And also they do ask if you want to travel, to which we said we are not sure and are thinking about. They asked us to email the oath forms asap indicating the name of the processing agent/the person who registers you for oath in the subject line. Apparently that's how they filter the cases to print expedited certificates.

Good luck folks.
When was you initial oath date?

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
I’m a June 2019 applicant. Wrote my test on Jan 27 of this year. BG completed, test completed on Jan 31st, rest in progress, and Oath not started. I guess my question here is how long does the Scarborough office go from test completed to DM usually? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Jan 31st DM as well. Looks like there is no chronological logic of when you get the invite. Hopefully we will know soon!

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
March 2020 applicant

Good luck folks.
What address did you email them at?

tarekh

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Just received my certificate! Yeah! Oath was on February 5th, file completed on the 14th on ECAS and the certificate sent on the 15th (I live in Toronto, east end)
How did you know that your certificate was sent? Tracker doesn't show this.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you know that your certificate was sent? Tracker doesn't show this.
You wont, you just have to believe they send it out the next business day after they receive your signed oath affirmation.

Mleung611

Jun 19, 2019
June 19 applicant. Passed the test in November. PP request in December. Hopefully I hear back soon!
Finally got some sort of update! Tracker indicated interview scheduled for March 22 but have not received email yet.

What do they ask in interviews and what should I do to prepare,
Thanks!

Hypatia

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
App. Filed.......
15-06-2020
I'm a June 2020 applicant. Finally, as of this morning, I see everything in the new tracker marked as complete, and Citizenship ceremony as 'Not Started.' ECAS also shows 'Decision Made.'

Waiting game begins again, as from what I've seen here, it could be another 3-6 months till I'm scheduled for the ceremony.