+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted passport application in-person at Brampton Passport Office today.

Arrived on time for my appointment and had to wait 15mins for my token # to be called.

They verified all the documents and checked the proof of travel & PNR # and took down the details. After that they returned the ticket to me.

If anyone is planning to book a ticket on any of those mock websites or book and cancel it I would recommend against it since they are verifying the ticket.

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I just got this reply from scarb office. I’m a little bit sad because I really want to visit my family. My little bro is getting married in July and with these time lines who knows if I’ll even be able to go. I don’t understand why they give special treatment to some and not others.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be advised we have an inventory of ceremony ready files and all ceremonies have been scheduled up until April 31, 2022. You will receive the Notice to Appear by email 1 week prior to the event.

Regards,

IRCC Scarborough Team

I’m gonna provide some positive vibes. They are fully booked until April 31st but they didn’t say You are not one of them in those oath bookings. maybe ur scheduled in that time frame.

Reactions: Thatsnotmyname

kaisdeco

Jul 15, 2021
Bowmanville
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congrats on reaching DM.
1. Yes, you can all connect with one laptop. That is what IRCC prefers.
2. The reason your children do not have the same update with you is because they did not have Language skills and and Physical Presence as a requirement, since they are both under 18 years of age. When applying, you did not have to submit proof of Language for them, nor did you have to use the physical presence calculator for them.
3. Nobody knows the answer to this, some people got Oath scheduling within 1 month, while others have been waiting for more than 6 months. Just pray for the best.
4. Yes, that is OK. You will not receive any more emails till you get your Oath invitation.
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions.

Today, I checked my application and I got a ghost update but I didn't receive any email or update about my application. My children and my husband didn't receive any ghost update.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally after almost 3 years and no status updates since December 2019 after completing test. My physical presence was updated to completed yesterday. Hopefully that means my application will move forward to decision made soon unless new background check is required. How soon after this will it typically move to decision made. Or will it show that status online?

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010