• Oath: Not started
  • Ecas: In progress
My other son (12 years old)
  • Prohibitions: Completed - 08-Feb-2022
  • Other topics are In progress
  • Oath: Not started
  • Ecas: In progress
I have some question for you:
I know it's difficult to know; however, do you know what is the next step? Because we didn't receive any email from them but the status in the old tracker Is DM.

we applied like a family.
  1. When we receive the Oath invitation, we can use one laptop for all us or we have to conect with different devices? I ask this because we are 3 that we have to attend the invitation, including my old son because he is over 14 years old. This question is inportant for us because I read in tge Oath, you attend a couples minutes in a private room (we can be together or separated?)
  2. Do you know, why my children don't have the same update than us?
  3. Do you know (approx) how long we have wait for the Oath invitation or the next step?
  4. I have to check our application because we didn't receive any email, is that okay?
Thank you so much group and sorry, for many question.
I hope they work quick on the applications

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
The office said my citizenship certificate was mailed on Feb 09 by regular mail. Any idea by when i will receive it in downtown toronto?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The office said my citizenship certificate was mailed on Feb 09 by regular mail. Any idea by when i will receive it in downtown toronto?
It takes 4-5 Business days normally, however depends entirely on Canada Post’s workload

nirmiti

Jul 15, 2017
Do anyone has an idea on option of "Self-administration of Oath by signing attestation" ?? IRCC said on 31st Jan. any implementation of same??
How it will work??

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I just got this reply from scarb office. I’m a little bit sad because I really want to visit my family. My little bro is getting married in July and with these time lines who knows if I’ll even be able to go. I don’t understand why they give special treatment to some and not others.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be advised we have an inventory of ceremony ready files and all ceremonies have been scheduled up until April 31, 2022. You will receive the Notice to Appear by email 1 week prior to the event.

Regards,

IRCC Scarborough Team

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just got this reply from scarb office. I’m a little bit sad because I really want to visit my family. My little bro is getting married in July and with these time lines who knows if I’ll even be able to go. I don’t understand why they give special treatment to some and not others.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be advised we have an inventory of ceremony ready files and all ceremonies have been scheduled up until April 31, 2022. You will receive the Notice to Appear by email 1 week prior to the event.

Regards,

IRCC Scarborough Team
Did you received your citizenship oath invite or your request re-schedule your oath early than actual day or like me requesting for scheduling oath ?
which email you have used for doing so ? would you mind sharing that email with me ?

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Did you received your citizenship oath invite or your request re-schedule your oath early than actual day or like me requesting for scheduling oath ?
which email you have used for doing so ? would you mind sharing that email with me ?
no I didnt. I’m trying to get my first oath, I’ve been oath ready since December but no date.

totosky

Dec 31, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have scheduled an interview with a CIC officer this Friday, any advise on what kind of questions do I have to respond and documents that I need to present?

Thank you in advance,

Reactions: Mus87

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

I have scheduled an interview with a CIC officer this Friday, any advise on what kind of questions do I have to respond and documents that I need to present?

Thank you in advance,
Congratulation on getting an interview date. I have very similar timeline to yours and still waiting for DM. Did you do anything to get the interview or just waited? And did you get the interview invite via email?

totosky

Dec 31, 2021
Congratulation on getting an interview date. I have very similar timeline to yours and still waiting for DM. Did you do anything to get the interview or just waited? And did you get the interview invite via email?
Thank you!, I prayed and waited for the invite.

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015

Good day,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be advised we have an inventory of ceremony ready files and all ceremonies have been scheduled up until April 31, 2022. You will receive the Notice to Appear by email 1 week prior to the

There is quite enough time for July.just be optimistic ,you can make it .

TheDarkKnight

Dec 5, 2017
Anybody scheduled for oath on February 25th? Notice to appear received? I sent them e-mail and they said I'd get it 7 days prior to event. Really hope I get it after waiting 6 months for this day.