IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My tracker status still shows application and oath in progress (oath was done on 20th Jan and SCR office)… not sure how many days for this step to go to completed and I assume certificate will be mailed out only after application status goes to “completed and closed”. Also I never got any acknowledgment or confirmation from SCR for receiving the oath forms which I sent immediately after the oath (which is the case for most of the other applicants at SCR)

I don’t know if I should send an email to SCR office asking for this update and the certificate.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnight

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, I was scheduled for oath on February 25th, 2022 back in September 2021. Is anyone else scheduled for oath on same day? And have you received the video link already? Is it normal that I see multiple oath dates in february from scarborough ircc office, all in week of february 22nd? Does Scarborough office multiple oath dates every month?

2020applicant

Jan 26, 2020
Hi folks,Is there anyone scheduled for citizenship ceremony on March 2022 from Scarborough office?Just curious to know...Mine is scheduled on March 19 2022.Thanks.

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
My tracker got updated to completed everything except oath not started. But my 2 minors's tracker only shows background and prohibition completed and the rest in process!!
Is that gonna hold back the application? Are minors' trackers have to show completed everything as well??
Any idea anybody??

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Their applications will be updated when yours would be finalized. Don't worry.