• AOR: 4 Aug 2021
  • BG Completion: 27 Sep 2021
  • Test Invite Status Update: 12 Nov
  • Test Dates: 19 Nov to 9 Dec
  • Test Invite Email: 17 Nov
  • Test Date: 19 Nov
  • Test Status Completion: 23 Nov
  • DM Made: 5 Jan
  • Oath Date: 27 Jan (Dashboard got updated on 10 Jan but no email yet)
You must have great documentation for days out of country, mine are similar to yours but that is holding up my application for all the travel in and out of the country.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally done!!! Just took my oath and sent them a signed oath form. Very happy that this is over.
I wish all the people on the forum a speedy processing and achieving their dreams. For those who are waiting very long time-please don't give up. Your turn come soon. I know how hard is it to wait an update for months and check your tracker several times a day. Don't give up. All the best!

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
When you apply as a family and take the oath, can people within the family use the same computer for the oath or CIC requires different devices for people attending?

totosky

Dec 31, 2021
It's a long wait so far, almost 3yrs.. and no DM or Oath yet

IRCC Office: Scarborough
  1. Application Filed: Apr. 2019
  2. Test Taken on July 26th 2021
  3. Received an email Sep 14th 2021 for PP and travel documents.
  4. IRCC received the documents on Sep 16th.

Reactions: BillionaireIsrael

singcan

May 1, 2021
You must have great documentation for days out of country, mine are similar to yours but that is holding up my application for all the travel in and out of the country.
I think I went out of the country 4 times but am not sure whether that makes any difference in my application.

Hope you get your oath ceremony invite soon, as well!

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Almost the same timeline here! April 2019 applicant and I sent my PP copies on Sept. 8th. No updates since :( there’s no indication of how longer it would take. We gotta wait and see I guess.
Can you please confirm if you have done the test and if background check is complete

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I went out of the country 4 times but am not sure whether that makes any difference in my application.

Hope you get your oath ceremony invite soon, as well!
I guess yours were all large amounts of time, where I used to travel in and out of the country weekly for work.