+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Could you pl

was this response from the mp or ircc?? I wish they really had a queue but we have seen many 2021 are getting oath invites!!
The response was from IRCC to MP for the enquiry on my behalf.

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Guys, we took the Oath on Nov 12 online! SCR office. It took 1.5h for all the procedures. Everything was super smooth and flawless. A clerk asked for a name and last name, to show a piece of ID (our home country passports were used) and PR cards that were subsequently cut. We were asked if we were physically in Canada and if we had any problems with law; nothing else. Happy to join Canadian Family! 23 months of waiting since we applied (Dec 2019).
Thank you and good luck to all!

Reactions: royce110

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Guys, we took the Oath on Nov 12 online! SCR office. It took 1.5h for all the procedures. Everything was super smooth and flawless. A clerk asked for a name and last name, to show a piece of ID (our home country passports were used) and PR cards that were subsequently cut. We were asked if we were physically in Canada and if we had any problems with law; nothing else. Happy to join Canadian Family! 23 months of waiting since we applied (Dec 2019).
Thank you and good luck to all!
Congrats. How many people did attend?

Reactions: aakif2013

sherzod

May 27, 2014
Tashkent
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 09.03.2015
Nomination.....
PER 29.03.2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SLU on 26.03.2015 but updated on 06.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I sent my application on May 2019. Online test done 31 August. IRCC Scarborough office asked for PP copies on 29 Oct 2021. Planning to send the PP 1 Nov. How long does the IRCC need to make a decision after receiving PP copies?

Any one in similar situation?
Same timeline I have, did they ask you to send passport copies by mail ?

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 21, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 14, 2020.
  4. Decision Made Oct 22 2021 nothing since then
When was your test completed ?

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
I took the test around on Aug 24 and one month later received the request letter of mailing pp copies. Then I send them pp copies in time on Oct 14. Until now, no status changed or any response from them. Is that normal? Anyone in the same boat with me??

Reactions: honey_singh87

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took the test around on Aug 24 and one month later received the request letter of mailing pp copies. Then I send them pp copies in time on Oct 14. Until now, no status changed or any response from them. Is that normal? Anyone in the same boat with me??
PP copy send on Sep 9. Still nothing since.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just received updates in my tracker and everything is now showing as complete except Ceremony as not started yet. In Old ECAS it’s status also shows as “Decision Made”. The same is for my spouse.

However, for my kids (below 18) , everything was in process till yesterday and now Prohibitions showing as complete while rest are “in process” and Test + Ceremony “not started”. Also on ECAS it still shows “in process” for them. I understand there will be no test and no language and physical presence for them … but shouldn’t everything appear as complete and ECAS to be turned to Decision Made?

Is it normal? Any thoughts?
can u pls share your timeline ?

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
I just received updates in my tracker and everything is now showing as complete except Ceremony as not started yet. In Old ECAS it’s status also shows as “Decision Made”. The same is for my spouse.

However, for my kids (below 18) , everything was in process till yesterday and now Prohibitions showing as complete while rest are “in process” and Test + Ceremony “not started”. Also on ECAS it still shows “in process” for them. I understand there will be no test and no language and physical presence for them … but shouldn’t everything appear as complete and ECAS to be turned to Decision Made?

Is it normal? Any thoughts?
Not necessary. Even for family applications, different files move at different paces. However, their DM is imminent and should come any time soon

fkbanday

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hi can someone please share what happens for children under 18. Do they receive citizenship certificate automatically after parents attend oath or will parents need to apply for children after they receive their certificate