+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
today is a Remembrance Day, Federal holiday... I was refreshing several times to check the invite from SCR office ;). People are having long weekend... hopefully they will back with full power...

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received updates in my tracker and everything is now showing as complete except Ceremony as not started yet. In Old ECAS it’s status also shows as “Decision Made”. The same is for my spouse.

However, for my kids (below 18) , everything was in process till yesterday and now Prohibitions showing as complete while rest are “in process” and Test + Ceremony “not started”. Also on ECAS it still shows “in process” for them. I understand there will be no test and no language and physical presence for them … but shouldn’t everything appear as complete and ECAS to be turned to Decision Made?

Is it normal? Any thoughts?

Reactions: raaj051

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Congratulations. Can you share with us your timeline please?
Aor aug 17
Applied on March 22 online
Sent urgent processing request on Aug 29
B/c complete Oct 4th
Test invite Oct 15
Test done Oct 21
Everything done Yesterday
Oath updated on tracker Today
Oath date: Nov 26

Reactions: aakif2013

fkbanday

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Aor aug 17
B/c complete Oct 4th
Test invite Oct 15
Test done Oct 21
How did you send urgent processing request and whats the process. Please guide

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of you still waiting to see movement on your file, I emailed my MP in Scarborough (same constituency/riding where the IRCC office is located) last week and this was the response they received from IRCC;

File is in Scarborough for processing. It takes 26 months, that means you need to wait until Fall 2022. Thank you.

Based on the above, we should adjust our expectations accordingly.

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
For those of you still waiting to see movement on your file, I emailed my MP in Scarborough (same constituency/riding where the IRCC office is located) last week and this was the response they received from IRCC;

File is in Scarborough for processing. It takes 26 months, that means you need to wait until Fall 2022. Thank you.

Mine already 30 months and no decision made yet

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Mus87 and royce110

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019

May I know whether you are waiting for DM or oath?
I found this reply rather hard to interpret even though I know every word...
"It takes 26 months", so it seems that they do have a queue and know *exactly* when the next step will happen. I believe this is news to us.

Reactions: royce110

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am at 28 months still to receive Test invite!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I know whether you are waiting for DM or oath?
I found this reply rather hard to interpret even though I know every word...
"It takes 26 months", so it seems that they do have a queue and know *exactly* when the next step will happen. I believe this is news to us.
I am waiting for DM, test was done few weeks ago.

True, looks like they have parked our files aside to work on Afghan files and know exactly when they will pick it up again to finalize the process.

Reactions: hungtington

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Aor aug 17
B/c complete Oct 4th
Test invite Oct 15
Test done Oct 21
Congrats! Could you pl

was this response from the mp or ircc?? I wish they really had a queue but we have seen many 2021 are getting oath invites!!