+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Member123

Nov 1, 2021
Hi, A question, is traveling make slow my citizenship processing? anyone has any experience, please share
Hi, I don't think so, coz I've gone on some travels but surprisingly and thankfully, processing my application is really quick. I applied January 2021 and I have my oath schedule this coming Nov. 19, I hope this will give you some positive vibes :)

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi, I don't think so, coz I've gone on some travels but surprisingly and thankfully, processing my application is really quick. I applied January 2021 and I have my oath schedule this coming Nov. 19, I hope this will give you some positive vibes :)
as you said, you applied in 2021, which is a much better time than most 2019 and2020 applicants.

Reactions: Member123

Tgvk

Oct 21, 2021
OMG…

Finally some progress on my application. Physical presence, Prohibitions and Language all marked as completed yesterday.

Now all I need is an invite to ceremony.

Not sure if that’s why, but I had sent an email and request ATIP 2 weeks ago.
Very good development for you in deed. IRCC has received my PP on 2 Nov, 2021. I am now waiting for update in my status. Any idea how long it may take Scarborough Office to update my status to DM?

Tgvk

Oct 21, 2021
As I said on my post they replied to my email...so yes, I emailed my local office. The tracker hasn't changed it yet.
Hi, is there any email address to contact the Scarborough local office? Please share, if you have it.

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
OMG…

Finally some progress on my application. Physical presence, Prohibitions and Language all marked as completed yesterday.

Now all I need is an invite to ceremony.

Not sure if that’s why, but I had sent an email and request ATIP 2 weeks ago.
Hi, first of all
Hi all, how long does it takes for me to get the passport after oath taking? My oath taking is on Nov. 19. Scarborough applicant here
Hi, did they send you Oath instructions by email or mail? the papers you have to sign and etc please share it

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone, how many days before your Oath ceremony they will send you the ceremony instruction, and the rest of the paper to sign, and do they send it by email or mail? please share your experince guys

Faw

Oct 16, 2021
Great thank you for the info :) did you already get your ceremony instruction and the rest of your papers to sign and send them back, my last question is, did they send you by email or mail?

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I am waiting for test invite since last 2 months, got done with background check back in September but no news from Scarborough. Anyone in the same boat ?

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
I am waiting for test invite since last 2 months, got done with background check back in September but no news from Scarborough. Anyone in the same boat ?
We are in the same boat. My BG check completed August 31. Still waiting for test.

Member123

Nov 1, 2021
Great thank you for the info :) did you already get your ceremony instruction and the rest of your papers to sign and send them back, my last question is, did they send you by email or mail?
Hello, I haven't received the instructions by email or mail yet.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
My background check was completed in February and I only just got my test invite a few weeks ago.

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Hi everyone, how many days before your Oath ceremony they will send you the ceremony instruction, and the rest of the paper to sign, and do they send it by email or mail? please share your experince guys
I got an email 10 days before my oath, and got another reminder email 2 days before, with exactly the same instruction letter. From different reports here and on fb, people get the email 3-7 days before (on average) hope it helps

Reactions: Member123