Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Those who applied for citizenship as a family - Did any of you face a situation where your citizenship certificates arrived separately? My certificate got delivered today.. but my spouse's document is not here yet..

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
My oath is on November 8th according to the tracker which is approaching soon in the next few weeks but I haven't received the email(?) for oath yet, should I wait more or contact them as they have mentioned in the tracker?

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
can anyone who sent a photocopy of the passport to Scarborough office share the email that he/she sent the passport to?
Is that the same as the email that sends a test invitation, which is IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ?
From what I read, Scarborough usually asks applicants to mail photocopies to their office.
that's ridiculous,
I believe its the old email id. I also emailed my passport to this email before test invitation and they asked to send the physical photocopies as the older email id doesn't accept the attached documents anymore.

The right method is to just reply on the same email chain (with attached passport pages) in which you get the test invitation.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I believe its the old email id. I also emailed my passport to this email before test invitation and they asked to send the physical photocopies as the older email id doesn't accept the attached documents anymore.

The right method is to just reply on the same email chain (with attached passport pages) in which you get the test invitation.
I received a test invitation from Scarborough office, and the email ID is exactly the same as the one above (IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I received a test invitation from Scarborough office, and the email ID is exactly the same as the one above (IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)
If you check the top of second last page (5th page) of test invitation document, the email id should be mentioned about where the passport document needs to be emailed. For me it was the same email id from which I got the invite. Not sure if you received the document request in the same test invitation.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
My oath is on November 8th according to the tracker which is approaching soon in the next few weeks but I haven't received the email(?) for oath yet, should I wait more or contact them as they have mentioned in the tracker?
One of my friend received it 5 days before the oath date. Good luck.

Reactions: latestbot

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
If you check the top of second last page (5th page) of test invitation document, the email id should be mentioned about where the passport document needs to be emailed. For me it was the same email id from which I got the invite. Not sure if you received the document request in the same test invitation.
My test invite only had 4 pages and they didn’t mention anywhere to send copy of the passports!!

Last edited: