+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Completed my oath today (Scarborough office). Relatively straightforward. There were a few minor glitches initially - as I tried to join the meeting it kept showing a message that the "meeting has been ended by the host".. finally we were let in. Then there was a bit of a nervous wait for the admin/clerk to appear on screen. After than it was smooth sailing and the ceremony was done in less than 50 minutes.

I'll consider myself lucky as my journey was less than 10 months from the date of application submission. Best wishes to all those waiting, and hopefully your journey will be done soon too. I know it's easy to say and harder to do - but keep calm and wait patiently. All the best :)
Mine took 11 and a half months and I thought I was the luckiest person on the planet!

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Reactions: salmbagjaf

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Hello everyone. Does anyone know of a translator service in Vaughan or nearby areas? Need to get a birth certificate translated from Urdu to English. Someone who is reasonably priced. Thank you!
You can order a new one from nadra website. Its going to be in both english and urdu.

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
My file is in Scarborough and I am a march 2020 applicant. my background check was completed in FEb 08 2021 and still waiting for test invite..... I dont understand on what logic do they pick up files and process them :S

Reactions: kaisdeco

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scan of all passports that were valid during the 5 year eligibility period. i.e. 5 years prior to the date of signing your citizenship application...

If they ask for all passports held during lifetime, we'd be in a soup..
Hey, Is there an indicative timeline one should expect to hear anything next after sending passport scans? Any trends that you have noticed?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file is in Scarborough and I am a march 2020 applicant. my background check was completed in FEb 08 2021 and still waiting for test invite..... I dont understand on what logic do they pick up files and process them :S
In this order - Inky Pinky Ponkey, this guy is a donkey

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Hey, Is there an indicative timeline one should expect to hear anything next after sending passport scans? Any trends that you have noticed?
I got my update in three weeks. I've noticed others getting theirs in less than a week. And I've also noticed some outliers who have waited 2+ months

Reactions: Georgesand

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi folks, my office is Scarborough as confirmed by GCMS.
My Background check completed today. Ghost update on Sep 29th.
online app
AOR Mar 22
They didn’t ask me for finger prints or passport scans. I attached passport scans with application itself, is there a chance they still might ask again?? How long would it be for test invite now??

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Hey guys, my test status changed to completed Sep 20 and no update so far. I haven’t received a request to submit copies of my passport! Any idea what’s the next step DM or passports copies request?

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
online app
AOR Mar 22
They didn’t ask me for finger prints or passport scans. I attached passport scans with application itself, is there a chance they still might ask again?? How long would it be for test invite now??
pls let us when know you receive test invite. I am waiting also

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
online app
AOR Mar 22
How long for you to receive your GCMS? I am waiting for mine for two month now.

I sent passport photos with the application, but I was still asked to send them later. Go figure.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hey guys, my test status changed to completed Sep 20 and no update so far. I haven’t received a request to submit copies of my passport! Any idea what’s the next step DM or passports copies request?
Can you please share where can I look your time line ? Are you are a 2020 May applicants. some how I can not see in the sheet.