+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
I see a couple of people being scheduled for November, from what I have seen Scarborough office doesn't like to do much in December so if you are not scheduled for Oct-nov then its got to be in 2022 :/
I saw late November and then October too. I hope I’ll be able to squeeze in

linyjing

Oct 11, 2011
Hi, I haven't posted here before. I am a Sep 2019 applicant. I took the test in June and just got DM yesterday. Now wait for the oath. Hopefully this won't be too long. Following are details on my case.

Old Citizenship Tracker:
City of Filing:
Toronto, single
Processing Center: Scarborough
Application delivered: September 10, 2019
AOR: November 26, 2019
Started Processing: January 7, 2020
Test invite letter sent: February 19, 2020
Test invite date: March 18, 2020 (CANCELLED - COVID)
New Test Email Date Received: June 16, 2021
New Test Date (Online): June 18, 2021
Test Results: PASS (Confirmed 3 days after test, June 21, 2021)

New Citizenship Tracker:
Language Skills:
Completed (Sep 29, 2021)
Background verification:
Completed (Jan 9, 2020)
Physical Presence:
Completed (Sep 29, 2021)
Prohibitions: Completed (Sep 29, 2021)
Citizenship Test:
Completed (June 21, 2021)
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All,

was Anyone asked for the ‘seat number’ during the oath ceremony? For context,I have seen ‘seat number: #’ in the oath invitation letter.

Also, what did you enter as your seat number in the oath form?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,

was Anyone asked for the ‘seat number’ during the oath ceremony? For context,I have seen ‘seat number: #’ in the oath invitation letter.

Also, what did you enter as your seat number in the oath form?
You will be given a seat # at the start of the ceremony. For me, the seat# was simply the breakout room # I was in.

Reactions: chs

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone. Does anyone know of a translator service in Vaughan or nearby areas? Need to get a birth certificate translated from Urdu to English. Someone who is reasonably priced. Thank you!

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Recently are they scheduling Oath in April and May still? Do people usually see the oath date the same date they see DM? Hope mine will be this month because it’s been a long time I sent my passport copies

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Completed my oath today (Scarborough office). Relatively straightforward. There were a few minor glitches initially - as I tried to join the meeting it kept showing a message that the "meeting has been ended by the host".. finally we were let in. Then there was a bit of a nervous wait for the admin/clerk to appear on screen. After than it was smooth sailing and the ceremony was done in less than 50 minutes.

I'll consider myself lucky as my journey was less than 10 months from the date of application submission. Best wishes to all those waiting, and hopefully your journey will be done soon too. I know it's easy to say and harder to do - but keep calm and wait patiently. All the best :)

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Completed my oath today (Scarborough office). Relatively straightforward. There were a few minor glitches initially - as I tried to join the meeting it kept showing a message that the "meeting has been ended by the host".. finally we were let in. Then there was a bit of a nervous wait for the admin/clerk to appear on screen. After than it was smooth sailing and the ceremony was done in less than 50 minutes.

I'll consider myself lucky as my journey was less than 10 months from the date of application submission. Best wishes to all those waiting, and hopefully your journey will be done soon too. I know it's easy to say and harder to do - but keep calm and wait patiently. All the best :)
Wow so fast. I hope you’ll get your certificate soon!

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec

That is ludicrously fast - did you have urgent processing??