+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is well.

So I took my online test on April 20, 2021 and since there has not been a peep from the Scarborough office. The new tracker was last updated on April 23, 2021 and my test shows as "Completed", with Prohibition, Language, and Residency all "In Progress."

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Did anyone who took their test after April 20 get an interview call or oath invite? I am just left wondering if they are going to call me for an interview or straight to oath?

Thanks!
I took my test on April 24th. Never got an interview request and my oath is on July 9th.

Reactions: canvisa13

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like everyone is being processed faster than us that applied in 2019. Maybe electronic applications go through faster.

sr5095

Feb 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

My wife completed her test on May 5th and was asked to provide the scanned copy of passport last week from Scarborough office. Background check and test shows completed and everything else as pending in Tracker. We are planning to move to Mississauga next month which is a different case processing office. What is the best way to avoid any delays in processing?
1. Change address as soon as we move.
2. Change address once all checks shows as completed in tracker (DM)
3. Don't change the address at all and get mail forwarding the new address to receive the certificate

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

My wife completed her test on May 5th and was asked to provide the scanned copy of passport last week from Scarborough office. Background check and test shows completed and everything else as pending in Tracker. We are planning to move to Mississauga next month which is a different case processing office. What is the best way to avoid any delays in processing?
3. Don't change the address at all and get mail forwarding the new address to receive the certificate
We’ve heard from some people who moved provinces and their applications are still being processed at the original province instead of their current province. Just inform them of the adddress change when you’ve actually moved. I don’t think you have to worry about any delays, but someone else can confirm.

Reactions: BadGamer6

peedvar

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
You'll likely get a call from the officer tomorrow and the interview will be cancelled. This has been happening to quite a few applicants.

They might ask you to submit all passport pages via email.

Interviews over MS teams are slowly being done away with, I think.
Another update in the new tracker saying that the interview is scheduled for 19th July. Haven't received any email. Anyone else got that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Another update in the new tracker saying that the interview is scheduled for 19th July. Haven't received any email. Anyone else got that?
Well if it says 19th July, then you would probably have to attend this interview. This update has happened well in advance. You might receive an email related to this about a week before the interview date.

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hello! Can you please share the timeline? When did you apply? Thanks!