Apr 6, 2021
Application history
Apr 23, 2021

Background verification activity status updated
Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

Apr 22, 2021

Fingerprint results: Received
We received your fingerprint information on April 22, 2021 and will review them shortly. Thank you!

Apr 10, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated
Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

Mar 26, 2021

Scheduled for citizenship test
Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between March 26, 2021 and April 15, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

The above is on my tracker... it’s so sad that people who applied much much after me are already citizens. IRCC just sleeps on files and whenever I call them they have the same answer to give. My application date is 05/05/2019.

Reactions: aakif2013

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Did someone received any updates after last updated to June 1st 2021?, I completed my test on Apr 18th 2021, still waiting for DM. Any one in same boat or someone advise when could i expect good news :)
No. I actually called today that my date is changed to June 1, 2021 but there is no update. They said everything is normal on your file and you have to wait.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Today I got the email "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker". But.all are in progress. :)

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Today I got the email "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker". But.all are in progress. :)
Me too. I got the same email today even though I’ve been using the new tracker for several weeks. Does this email indicate progress on the application? Or is it just informational?

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Me too. I got the same email today even though I’ve been using the new tracker for several weeks. Does this email indicate progress on the application? Or is it just informational?
Since almost everything has simply been changed to "In Progress", even though GCMS notes may show a contrary reality, it only indicates an impression of progress, which IRCC hopes will be mistaken for actual progress. They might be lazy, but they aren't stupid!

ccolscorpion

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
i have question regarding oath ceremony. I recently lost my job and i am in line to receive the oath ceremony invite. Just wondering if the ceremony clerk or judge ask for current job situation. Also does not having job affect citizenship application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
i have question regarding oath ceremony. I recently lost my job and i am in line to receive the oath ceremony invite. Just wondering if the ceremony clerk or judge ask for current job situation. Also does not having job affect citizenship application?
I'm sorry about the predicament you are in and I hope you find employment soon.

Your employment has nothing to do with your citizenship application. It will not affect it in any way.

Reactions: carl321

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath done
Only took 45mins very well organized.
Make sure you have 2 pieces of IDs (drivers license, health card, passport etc) + PR card and a good pair of scissors
Good luck everyone

and please wear something nice there were people with tshirts and I think that’s just disrespectful.

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi, I am March 2019 applicant, I completed my test on Apr 18th 2021 and passed. I am waiting for DM and Oath ceremony but still no answer. Any one in same timeline received DM or oath date? Usually i read it would take 6 weeks to get DM after the test but currently my timelines are over that. When can i expect the oath? I see some people have interview even no interview call as-well to me