+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the officially email for my oath June 9th 830am. FYI: if you get a call from a no caller id please answer it. It’s from an IRCC clerk trying to verify few details such as your name (spelling), pre checks before the oath so they don’t have to use too much time on that day. Good luck everyone

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Just got the officially email for my oath June 9th 830am. FYI: if you get a call from a no caller id please answer it. It’s from an IRCC clerk trying to verify few details such as your name (spelling), pre checks before the oath so they don’t have to use too much time on that day. Good luck everyone
Congrats! Updated the spreadsheet!

Reactions: carl321

nicolass

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Did they call you before you got the oath invitation or after?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
In my case, my officer added some questions in the oath invite email and told me to reply to the email ASAP—I figure this covers the same thing as the call. I have yet to see someone else report this. Maybe it depends per officer.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's the update date means please? Does it mean the last time they looked into your application?
Mine seems to be sitting on a shelf somewhere, was assigned to someone but never picked up. Last update 4/14/21

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
In my case, my officer added some questions in the oath invite email and told me to reply to the email ASAP—I figure this covers the same thing as the call. I have yet to see someone else report this. Maybe it depends per officer.
Thanks for bringing this up. I've not seen anyone else report this either but I think is a better option because there are too many spam calls coming in almost everyday.

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Did someone received any updates after last updated to June 1st 2021?, I completed my test on Apr 18th 2021, still waiting for DM. Any one in same boat or someone advise when could i expect good news :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys heads up. Looks like someone just got an in-person test.

Look at this post. There is no test window and the words "online test" is not seen on their status update. They've given the applicant a single date (June 7) to attend the test. The OP still hasn't received an email.

We're still NOT SURE if this is an in-person test but be sure to check that thread when the OP responds once s/he receives the test invitation in the email.

UPDATE: This could just be IRCC modifying the process to allow only 1 day for online tests instead of the 21 day window. We won't know until the OP gets back to us once s/he received an email invite.