+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
We have to be patient. I gave my test early March and did not hear anything back yet. However one of my friend who gave test in mid march was scheduled for interview tomorrow.
Yes, waiting patiently. Just wanted to see if there is any progress for people. Both you and your friend have the Scarborough office?

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question: oath date is for June 9th and I know I won’t get an email until a June 1/2. I have a work meeting which I can reschedule but needs to be done on June 9th. Do you know if the oath happens in the morning or afternoon? Are there set time slots? I can spend upto 3hrs but would like to reschedule my meeting ASAP (2weeks out atleast). Can someone share their experience? 3hrs enough? I really dont want to reschedule my oath.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Quick question: oath date is for June 9th and I know I won’t get an email until a June 1/2. I have a work meeting which I can reschedule but needs to be done on June 9th. Do you know if the oath happens in the morning or afternoon? Are there set time slots? I can spend upto 3hrs but would like to reschedule my meeting ASAP (2weeks out atleast). Can someone share their experience? 3hrs enough? I really dont want to reschedule my oath.
Usually in AM. It is all about your priorities: push it out unless you are selling/buying 50% of Amazon or Google stock in that meeting

xs2me

Jan 18, 2018
We have to be patient. I gave my test early March and did not hear anything back yet. However one of my friend who gave test in mid march was scheduled for interview tomorrow.
Same, I passed test on May 7 (test invite Apr 21) but haven't had any update since. However, I have read other people's post who have taken the test after me and already have interview/oath dates for Jun 1/ Jun 2

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Same, I passed test on May 7 (test invite Apr 21) but haven't had any update since. However, I have read other people's post who have taken the test after me and already have interview/oath dates for Jun 1/ Jun 2
I am inclining towards the fact that we may not get the interview. How did you fulfill language requirements, if you don't mind me asking?