+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
The OP was the first one, there was another one on Facebook. I remember the OP mentioned that their delay was due to pending clearance. Glad everything worked out :D
Maybe they'll put all of us DM into a mega Canada day online oath. Just kidding, hope we get the oath before end of May.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Yeah true, you just hit the 31 days mark, I think and I hope, that you will get it very very soon since you are the early ones:p
@jcttt : We are pinning hopes on you as you are going to be first drop of rain. It is raining (actually a drizzle) in GTA neighborhood I live, hopefully Scarborough office rains Oath invites tomorrow.

Reactions: jcttt

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
@jcttt : We are pinning hopes on you as you are going to be first drop of rain. It is raining (actually a drizzle) in GTA neighborhood I live, hopefully Scarborough office rains Oath invites tomorrow.
Hahahah thanks for the positiveness guys! We are on this together. I promise I’ll post hear the minute after I receive the oath invite. Even before telling my family!

Phirecrackerdxb

Jan 29, 2015
Missed a call from an unknown number around 7:45 pm last night. Wondering if this could be CIC? Do they typically email for an Oath invitation or would also call? The reason I ask is because we did receive a call from a CIC agent (unknown number) last month when scheduling an interview and it was after regular work hours (around the same time in the evening). Following our conversation they also sent an email.

At the time of the interview the agent gave us a timeline of six weeks to hear back on the oath invitation. The status for my application changed to DM a day after the interview and that for my spouse early last week. We applied in April 2019.

Any thoughts on action required now e.g. call the call centre or web form or just wait and watch?

Thanks in advance & Happy Friday!

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Missed a call from an unknown number around 7:45 pm last night. Wondering if this could be CIC? Do they typically email for an Oath invitation or would also call? The reason I ask is because we did receive a call from a CIC agent (unknown number) last month when scheduling an interview and it was after regular work hours (around the same time in the evening). Following our conversation they also sent an email.

At the time of the interview the agent gave us a timeline of six weeks to hear back on the oath invitation. The status for my application changed to DM a day after the interview and that for my spouse early last week. We applied in April 2019.

Any thoughts on action required now e.g. call the call centre or web form or just wait and watch?

Could be...... suggest you should speak to an agent. Hopefully you are in line to get Oath invite.

When did you get DM on your file?

Do write back and goodluck !

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021

Did the caller leave any voicemail messages? I'd say give CIC a call and find out what's going on, at this point it really doesn't hurt for one more phone call, let us know if it is the oath invite

Reactions: Phirecrackerdxb