+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Just passed my test this morning (Oct 2019 applicant). Seems like most Scarborough applicants do get interviewed, or have there been some who went straight to oath invite after the test?

(I don't mind getting interviewed, but I'd rather get it done sooner with fewer steps. ;))

srihaas030

Oct 7, 2019
I am from Niagara Falls but I see SCR in my test invite email id. That means all online test invites for Ontario applicants sent by Scarborough office?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
nah. it's not requesting accurate info, it's your unnecessary rude tone all the time.
Okay. Okay. Enough with the argument. We really don't need the heat right now. We are all eager to become Canadians, that's what brings us together. Some clarifications would be helpful along the way. I understand the frustrations, let's just not argue over something that is so insignificant. Please. For everyone's sake.

@blingyrie , @arc_1090 's timeline is update in their signature, have a look when you have time.

orangecurtain

Dec 9, 2019
Still smarting I see ...ain’t got no time for you then or now. Keep the bruise going
but you still have time to respond right? share with us how you finessed UP again - would love to hear it. always coming off as bitter, what, you haven't been connecting with jehovah enough these days? lmao why do I feel like you def the type of immigrant to tell immigrants to go back where they came from?