+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Looks like they only arrange the ceremony once a week on Wednesday. After one week of LPP passing, finally got the tracker updated today that the ceremony was arranged for March 21, same as many folks here. Thank you all for all the information and encouragement! Hope you get your case approved soon as well.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Tracker updated today. Oath date of March 20, 2024! Have not received instructions in my email yet.
Congratulations, if your Oath is March 20, you will receive your Oath instructions letter two weeks before the ceremony (between March 4-6)…. This is just based on what I’ve read on the forum, I’m not certain

Reactions: CV2017

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have my oath on 19, which is virtual on zoom. It says we have to enter our seat# while connecting to the call instead of our name. I tried connecting to zoom meeting as a practice with my friend, each time i join zoom, it takes my name by default and do not ask me to enter name... Any suggestion how we can make zoom meeting prompt us entering name first, before connecting? I have now uninstall my zoom app and joining tru web browser... is it the right way?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
I have my oath on 19, which is virtual on zoom. It says we have to enter our seat# while connecting to the call instead of our name. I tried connecting to zoom meeting as a practice with my friend, each time i join zoom, it takes my name by default and do not ask me to enter name... Any suggestion how we can make zoom meeting prompt us entering name first, before connecting? I have now uninstall my zoom app and joining tru web browser... is it the right way?
The ceremony clerk will do it for you if you are unable to figure oit how to change the seat#.

You can also join and change the screen name after joining by clicking on your name in the participants list.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Web client has limited feature. It is better to use the app. Instead of opening zoom meeting with a link, directly open zoom app from your laptop. You will get 3 options Join a meeting, Sign up and Sign in. Click Join Meeting. There you will see the name, edit it and put your seat no and also click "Remember my name for future meetings".

Reactions: Manprad

Shabenna

Feb 8, 2024
Application filed : June 22,2023
Scheduled test : Aug. 25th - Sept 14th 2023
Test status updated : Sept. 11th completed
Everything else is “in progress”
Ceremony: Not Started
Processing office : Scarborough

is there a specific reason why they are selective on their applications?

ScotchCad

Oct 27, 2023
Everything showed green for me on the tracker today and I've been scheduled for my oath for March 25th! I had an in person interview on the 2nd- told I needed to resend a fresh physical presence calculation which I uploaded that same day. Tracker shows LPP was completed on the 9th.
Big relief as I thought I could be waiting a while!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
i have an in person interview on feb 15 , what docs do i need to carry to scorborough office
driver's license, PR card, passport. Everything else is overkill. Considering it's IRCC, keep self-respect at home.

ashar0382

Feb 14, 2021
How many days after LPP is completed, does the Oath Ceremony process starts?
LLP was completed Feb 7 and updated in the tracker on Feb 9

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
How many days after LPP is completed, does the Oath Ceremony process starts?
LLP was completed Feb 7 and updated in the tracker on Feb 9
Some people a day, some a week. Depends on your time of LPP passing, whether it catches up the next batch of ceremony arrangement.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Received new set of ATIP Notes today! (got them in just 2 weeks)

Can you believe it, application is where it was back in March 2023!!!

LPP still "Not Started" and assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), but file is at Primary Office - Scarborough (confirmed on call)

It shows that I reached out to MP and all my emails and responses sent to CitOps Scarborough office. There has been no progress what so ever!!!!!

No progress on this as well, application is still at Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

I complete 15 months on Monday! Not sure what else I can do?! :( :( :(

Alright, IRCC agents sent first reminder to Scarborough CitOps office notifying them that 15 months have passed.

They said that now the office has 60 days to process your application, until the second reminder.

Hopefully something soon.