+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Aug 18, 2013
Application filed on Sept 10th. AOR received on Oct 20 and no progress after that. ecas says everything is in progress.. Called the IRCC today and they said they cant help until the timeline of 16-20 months is completed. But they mentioned at the processing is at the SCR office... Anyone in the same boat?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Primary: Scarborough
Secondary: Sydney - RC8090
Filed: July 1st
AOR: Jul 31
Test complete: Aug 22
Bg complete: Sept 12
LPP: Nov 29
Oath scheduled: Jan 8( tracker updated Dec 6 )
The citizenship journey comes to an end for me. I had a zoom virtual ceremony today. Lasted about 1.5 hours.

I asked the clerk if I could get my citizenship certificate sooner than the official processing time of upto 5 days. She asked me to submit oath form after the ceremony is over. Overall all officials were very nice and welcoming. Being declared a citizen was an emotional moment for me.

I checked for my wife's e-certificate 2 hours after the ceremony and it was available. I had issues logging into IRCC portal with my usual email ID ( they had to add a surprise at the end ).

I registered an account with IRCC portal from a different email ID and was able to download my certificate as well.

Best of luck to those waiting. It is going to happen soon.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
The citizenship journey comes to an end for me. I had a zoom virtual ceremony today. Lasted about 1.5 hours.

I asked the clerk if I could get my citizenship certificate sooner than the official processing time of upto 5 days. She asked me to submit oath form after the ceremony is over. Overall all officials were very nice and welcoming. Being declared a citizen was an emotional moment for me.

I checked for my wife's e-certificate 2 hours after the ceremony and it was available. I had issues logging into IRCC portal with my usual email ID ( they had to add a surprise at the end ).

I registered an account with IRCC portal from a different email ID and was able to download my certificate as well.

Best of luck to those waiting. It is going to happen soon.
Congratulations bro!! Could you share the process of downloading the e-certificate? Since, i am planning to travel soon, I have scheduled a passport appointment on the same day of my Oath at late afternoon. Is it possible to receive the e-certificate asap? Thank you!

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Congratulations bro!! Could you share the process of downloading the e-certificate? Since, i am planning to travel soon, I have scheduled a passport appointment on the same day of my Oath at late afternoon. Is it possible to receive the e-certificate asap? Thank you!
Thanks. I checked after 2 hours and it was available for me to download. I am not certain how soon the clerk processed it.

To download the certificate you need an ircc portal account. Registration requires an invite code. The invite code is in an email. I received the email today.

But there is a link if you google search on generating an invite code. I was able to generate an invite code and register an ircc portal account with an email I typically don't use.
From the account, it is a simple click on a link to download the certificate. They ask for usual details like file number, uci, surnamr etc.

Reactions: navkrish

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Would like to ask others on here too, if there is anyone from Nov 2022 still stuck with LPP pending?!
Primary Office - Scarb
Secondary - Sydney

Kakarott

Jul 4, 2023
Hey everyone, got done with my oath yesterday (Jan 8 th 2024). My certificate was also issued yesterday, just a few hours after the oath. I wish the best to everyone still in the process. Cheers!

Application sent - June 29th, 2023
Location - Toronto
Case Processing Office: Scarborough
Type - Online Single
AOR - August 10th, 2023
GU1 - Aug 25th, 2023
Background Verification - Completed August 30th, 2023
Test Invite - Aug 26th, 2023
Test Date Range - Sept 1st, to Sept 23rd, 2023
Test Given - Sept 9th, 2023
Test Completed - Sept 13th, 2023
Language Skill - Nov 27th 2023