+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

mos2k

Oct 19, 2018
Did

Did you have to mention your officer's initials in email subject for signed form? Or do you remember your oath officers initials?you have to mention your officer's initials in email subject for signed form? Or do you remember your oath officers initials?
My officer did mention to send the email as per oath letter and put Attn to his name

Reactions: desmat

nicolel

Jul 30, 2017
Application Sent: July 16 2023
AOR: Aug 16 2023
Background Completed: Aug 21
Test Completed: Sept 15
Ghost Update: October 27

Got a ghost update for dec 7 but nothing changed, just old updates tagged "new". A little nervous, hope LPP completes soon

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Application Sent: July 16 2023
AOR: Aug 16 2023
Background Completed: Aug 21
Test Completed: Sept 15
Ghost Update: October 27

Got a ghost update for dec 7 but nothing changed, just old updates tagged "new". A little nervous, hope LPP completes soon
Yeah if you got GU on 7dec then definitely lpp is expected..

Reactions: nicolel

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Hey folks. I had interview with an official yesterday, for verifying documents and travels stamps. BG completed last month only LPP in progress. Any expert opinion on what should I expect next? what timeline should i be looking for? Thanks all

Reactions: shz86

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Hi Any updates since your interview? I had my interview yesterday. what shoiuld I expect next?

I had my interview today, (AOR April) but what surprised me is that the agent said that it can take from few weeks to few months to get any updates. They also said something along the lines of "I don't have any other questions for you at this point, we haven't made our decision yet and once we do we will contact you via email"

From what I've seen most people are told that they will get Oath request soon and that wasn't mentioned at my interview ta all :'(.

For those who had an interview - did they say anything like my agent did?
Does this sound something I should be worried about? Can an application be denied even? I have never even thought about that being an option...

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All, I have completed my Citizenship test on Dec08 and I have passed the exam(19/20). But in tracker it is still displaying as In progress. I see many of the people got updated in the tracker with in 2-3 days. I have received test email from Scarborough office. Any inputs please.