Feb 8, 2018
Dec 11 Ceremony,
Received ecertificate Dec 12, 4:45 AM
I got mine same day.. Oath was Dec 07 at 830am
Ecert available 12pm
Did
I got mine same day.. Oath was Dec 07 at 830am

Ecert available 12pm
Did you have to mention your officer's initials in email subject for signed form? Or do you remember your oath officers initials?you have to mention your officer's initials in email subject for signed form? Or do you remember your oath officers initials?

kevinkardash

Dec 12, 2023
So, seems my application is casually tossed into the Scarbrough pile of paperwork, enduring what feels like a thrilling rollercoaster of suffering and anxiety while their speed-of-light snail agents leisurely saunter towards my file. Isn't bureaucracy just the most delightful game?

Let's throw some dates into the mix for those who enjoy timelines as much as Scarbrough enjoys taking its sweet time:
  • Oct 15 - Filed my application
  • Nov 9 - Got an 'Acknowledgment of Receipt' (AOR), a subtle nod to my existence
  • Nov 14 - Background check completed
  • Nov 15 - Invitation to the Citizenship Test (Nov 24 - Dec 24)
  • Nov 24 - Passed the Test (20/20 - Yay for knowing Canada's history better than mine!)
  • LPP: Stuck in the thrilling adventure known as "In Progress"
  • Ceremony: Well, seems to be light years away, and I wouldn't hold my breath for its arrival any time soon.
Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode of "Will Scarbrough Ever Get Around to My Ceremony?" Who needs rollercoasters when you have bureaucratic timelines to keep you on the edge of your seat?

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
So, seems my application is casually tossed into the Scarbrough pile of paperwork, enduring what feels like a thrilling rollercoaster of suffering and anxiety while their speed-of-light snail agents leisurely saunter towards my file. Isn't bureaucracy just the most delightful game?

Let's throw some dates into the mix for those who enjoy timelines as much as Scarbrough enjoys taking its sweet time:
  • Nov 9 - Got an 'Acknowledgment of Receipt' (AOR), a subtle nod to my existence
  • Nov 24 - Passed the Test (20/20 - Yay for knowing Canada's history better than my own!)
  • Ceremony: Well, they haven't even started rehearsing my name yet!
Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode of "Will Scarbrough Ever Get Around to My Ceremony?" Who needs rollercoasters when you have bureaucratic timelines to keep you on the edge of your seat?
Currently Scarborough office is giving LPP completions to early to mid August aors.. Your is Nov 9th so you need to have patience for next 3months.

Reactions: kevinkardash

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019

• Nov 24 - Passed the Test (20/20 - Yay for knowing Canada's history better than mine!)
  • Ceremony: Well, seems to be light years away, and I wouldn't hold my breath for its arrival any time soon.
Did you submit your application in 2023 or is it from 2022?

If it is from 2023, well too early to say that it is light years away!

If it is from 2022, well, we are in the same boat and I am waiting for 9 months and counting for LPP to be completed.

Take a chill pill!

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Last update for me was July 10th (5 months ago) after the test was marked as completed..... I feel so anxious at times but then I remember the persons waiting since 2022....Hang in there guys, wishing you all the best.