+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hi,

Some positive news, but dont want to jinx myself, since still long way to go.

Today, on tracker LPP completed on Dec 1. Shows 7 new updates. But only 3 of them updated.

Timeline:
Submitted: July 5
AOR: Aug 3
Test Invite Update: Aug 25
Test Invite Window: Aug 25 to Sep 14
Test Completed: Sept 13
LPP: Nov 29

This aligns with other people who have completed tests in the same window. So my guess is they are processing in batches, and barring any unforeseen issues, it will continue this way (maybe a slight delay for holidays)

So the question is when will oath ceremony details arrive? My guess is probably after the new year.

Thanks everyone, and godspeed to you!
congrats. when can i expect mine ? just curious

my timelines are:

test invite: sep 15 - oct 5

test completed : sep 28 (outside canada , is this make any diff)

LPP: in progress

KathyMF

Oct 1, 2023
My oath is scheduled for Dec 14 (Thursday) and I am still waiting for official invitation.
My question is regarding the timeline of e-certificate after the oath (Scarborough office). Is there a way to get it the same day? Or tomorrow morning?
I have a flight to return to US on Sunday afternoon and I am hoping to apply for express passport on Friday.
Is there a way to ask for urgent processing of e-certificate?
Thanks
Honestly it mostly depends on who your clerk is at the ceremony. Make sure to tell your clerk at the pre-registration step that you need your e-certificate urgently and send the signed oath form as soon as the ceremony is ended. Your clerk has to close your file for the e-certificate to be automatically issued by the system so it really depends on how fast they process the files after the oath. My clerk was very nice and closed my file on the next morning so I got my e-certificate in less than 24h. Hopefully the same will happen in your case. Good luck!

Edit: Thursday oath to Sunday travel is REALLY close. You basically have only one business day to get the e-certificate and to apply for passport/having it ready for pick up on Saturday (urgent processing not express) before your flight, assuming everything goes as planned. It’s very risky so you might want reschedule your flight or your oath date..

Last edited:

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
congrats. when can i expect mine ? just curious

my timelines are:

test invite: sep 15 - oct 5

test completed : sep 28 (outside canada , is this make any diff)

LPP: in progress
It may make a difference if your test was taken outside Canada. If flagged for additional processing, it will trigger an interview and processing by a higher level officer.

Otherwise, currently LPP is getting completed 3 months after test and oath about 4 months after test for Scarborough folks.

Reactions: navkrish

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
It may make a difference if your test was taken outside Canada. If flagged for additional processing, it will trigger an interview and processing by a higher level officer.

Otherwise, currently LPP is getting completed 3 months after test and oath about 4 months after test for Scarborough folks.
We have to wait one whole month for oath date to arrive? I read somewhere that oath date comes faster for Scarborough office

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
We have to wait one whole month for oath date to arrive? I read somewhere that oath date comes faster for Scarborough office
As per my understanding, you may get an oath date a few days after LPP complete. But the oath date itself is about 3 weeks to a month later than LPP.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
I had the same status when I got my GCMS notes. My LPP completed about a week after the notes were received or about 3 weeks after the notes were generated.

This status means your application is in queue for final steps.
Thank you bro. Glad to know Scarborough files are moving. Hope my LPP completes soon!

Reactions: gr8man and desmat

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Guys, In GCMS notes, what does Location: E-grant Review ready PM01 mean?
Did not know there is a thread for this.

But I have the same status Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

GCMS notes ordered on Nov. 7th and received on Nov. 22nd

No updates since!!! Rest in signature.

Primary office is Scarborough Cit Ops and secondary is CPC Sydney

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Did not know there is a thread for this.

But I have the same status Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

GCMS notes ordered on Nov. 7th and received on Nov. 22nd

No updates since!!! Rest in signature.

Primary office is Scarborough Cit Ops and secondary is CPC Sydney
Let's hope for the best.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Just spoke to an IRCC customer service agent, and asked him for any update in my file notes. He said that an officer is assigned to my file on Dec 3rd, 2023. Some update atleast. Hoping for LPP completion soon! Friends, you could check with IRCC agents for any updated notes.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Just spoke to an IRCC customer service agent, and asked him for any update in my file notes. He said that an officer is assigned to my file on Dec 3rd, 2023. Some update atleast. Hoping for LPP completion soon! Friends, you could check with IRCC agents for any updated notes.
Which number you called and what option you selected?
And how much time it took to connect?