+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Thanks, so this kind of confirms my theory that if you request GCMS your application gets some sort of immediate movement a bit after that. My timeline is very similar to yours, but I did test on September 13, but no updates since then

Btw did you get the ghost updates on Oct 27?
Looks
Blairxxx completed test on Aug 14
you completed test on Sep 13 , Lets hope get it soon
BTW i completed test on Sep28 :)

kimmargs

Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
My oath is scheduled for Dec 14 and I have not received the invitation email yet. Is there any data that shows if my oath will be online or in-person? Need to book flights for attending oath as I am currently abroad.
I haven't received it either. I'm scheduled for Dec 14 as well. :/

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I received my gcms notes again. Last time my Location had said "e-grant PM 01" but the newest one says "Location: E-Grant DF".

What does that mean?

Reactions: desmat

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Finally, logged in today and saw LPP completed on November 29th and updated in tracker today for both apps ( me and my wife ).

Brief history of my app:
Primary: Scarborough
Secondary: Sydney - RC8090
Filed: July 1st
AOR: Jul 31
Test complete: Aug 22
Bg complete: Sept 12
LPP: Nov 29

Complete details of both apps in signature.

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
Finally, logged in today and saw LPP completed on November 29th and updated in tracker today for both apps ( me and my wife ).

Brief history of my app:
Primary: Scarborough
Secondary: Sydney - RC8090
Filed: July 1st
AOR: Jul 31
Test complete: Aug 22
Bg complete: Sept 12
LPP: Nov 29

Complete details of both apps in signature.
I got mine updated to completed as well today :) AOR 17th July. Hopefully will get the oath date soon

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
My LPP got completed on NoV27, updated on NOV 29. What do you think guys when will i get my oath scheduled? I am going back home to attend family wedding functions. My ticket is booked for January01 and returning starting of FeB.

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
Logged into the tracker today and it said "7 Updates". But only 3 real updates. LPP is completed finally. Now waiting for the oath invite.
Timeline in signature
Hi Charles, I checked your timeline and wanted to get an idea of oath scheduling timeline at Scarborough office. Did you get the oath date updated on your tracker? If yes, could you share what is that?
I got my LPP completed today.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hi Charles, I checked your timeline and wanted to get an idea of oath scheduling timeline at Scarborough office. Did you get the oath date updated on your tracker? If yes, could you share what is that?
I got my LPP completed today.
Question...do you get an email when LPP Is completed or you have to check the tracker to see it updated?