+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Logged into the tracker today and it said "7 Updates". But only 3 real updates. LPP is completed finally. Now waiting for the oath invite.
Timeline in signature

Newexpressuser

Oct 16, 2018
I had my lpp updated to complete on Nov16th and since then no updates, I found this id on one of the threads - ircc.dnscrcitizenshipceremony-ceremoniecitoyennetescrrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca and sent a inquiry email.

1 ) The first response I got was -
THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY
You have reached the Scarborough Citizenship Ceremony inbox. If you submitted your signed oath form, this is your confirmation of receipt.
If your email is related to anything other than the Ceremonies or citizenship certificates please contact our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) OR use the online Web form (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp). You will not receive a response to your enquiry via this email.
All enquiries are processed within two business days.
Regards,
Scarborough IRCC Team

2 ) After an hour I got one more email -
Good Day
Thank you for your email. Please note your request was received and you and your family have been scheduled for your Virtual Citizenship Ceremony on February 2, 2023 @ 11:00 am. You will receive the Notice to Appear 1 week prior to the event.
Thank you.
IRCC Scarborough Team
SUP/JG

The 2nd response did not have any ircc logo etc so seemed a bit strange...anybody else has had this happen to them?
Hello, Could you please let me know if you needed to acknowledge/reply to the second email from IRCC for confirmation?

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Logged into the tracker today and it said "7 Updates". But only 3 real updates. LPP is completed finally. Now waiting for the oath invite.
Timeline in signature

which website did you use to receive GCMS notes? Your application is the fastest I have seen to be progressed to LPP by scarborough. I have similar timeline to yours (test completed on Oct 27) but no change at all :(

btw i have been seeing some threads that people recommend getting gcms notes because once they did they immediately got some movement in their application

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
which website did you use to receive GCMS notes? Your application is the fastest I have seen to be progressed to LPP by scarborough. I have similar timeline to yours (test completed on Oct 27) but no change at all :(

btw i have been seeing some threads that people recommend getting gcms notes because once they did they immediately got some movement in their application
test completed on sep 28th and no update yet. today ordered gcms notes through https://gcms-notes.ca/.

hoping to see something happens

Maagie

May 13, 2018
Has anyone gotten invite for virtual oath and requested in person one instead? I emailed them back but I'm not sure how long it'll take them to reply

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Yes - did it three times lol

Oct 16 to IRCC - received Oct 25 (LPP not started yet)
Oct 26 to CBSA - waiting
Nov 6 to IRCC - waiting
Thanks, so this kind of confirms my theory that if you request GCMS your application gets some sort of immediate movement a bit after that. My timeline is very similar to yours, but I did test on September 13, but no updates since then

Btw did you get the ghost updates on Oct 27?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Thanks, so this kind of confirms my theory that if you request GCMS your application gets some sort of immediate movement a bit after that. My timeline is very similar to yours, but I did test on September 13, but no updates since then

Yes I did - I know someone who has the same timeline as mine but didnt get the LPP completed today. I hope you get yours this week or maybe next week

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022

I ordered the notes using the official ATIP website: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Please do not use any other websites for GCMS notes

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

There are tonnes of people who have ordered multiple GCMS notes and there hasn't been any progress for them.

Reactions: desmat