+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Scarborough office is the slowest of all offices because its the busiest of all offices and they do uneven load distribution because local offices handle oath ceremonies locally so most GTA applications go to Scarborough office, as the volume of applications from GTA is so high compared to any other city in the country, it slows down the process significantly compared to other offices.

On top of that Scarborough has this weird rule that they don't show LPP complete till they can assign you a Oath ceremony date. Hence even if your LPP is complete, they wont show it on tracker and make you wait till have an Oath date available then they show LPP complete and Oath date is given in the next 2-5 days.

Also they do batching, so if they have 200 oath seats available but have 600 applications LPP completed, they will chose 200 applications move them to LPP complete and give them Oath date and the remaining 400 even if they from the same timeline and have LPP completed doesn't show progress till they have the next slot available for Oath.
Lol Scarborough is definitely not the slowest, Sydney is. Most people assigned to Sydney have their LPPs completed 8-10 months after test.

Reactions: mos2k and desmat

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I got GCMS notes for myself and my wife today.
Everything looks exactly the same. Security is blank, Criminality is complete.

But the tracker shows her BG as complete and mine is "In Progress"..

Anyone can decode that?

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
I got GCMS notes for myself and my wife today.
Everything looks exactly the same. Security is blank, Criminality is complete.

But the tracker shows her BG as complete and mine is "In Progress"..

Anyone can decode that?
What's your Location status? Is it E grant Review Ready PM01?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone with the Scarborough office who sees the test date on the tracker but hasn't received the PDF invitation 3 days ahead of the test date?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
This is purely from the data collection point over the last 1 year since I’m involved in this process.

I love data and data analytics and the people who manage this website have created this amazing excel sheet with application data sorted by more then 50 data points (locations, timings, durations, oath dates and frequency, IRCC offices). Its available for everyone to see (I can share the link once I’m back on my computer), I used those matrixes and data points to cross reference indexes and analyzed those stats just for processing at Scarborough only and posted my conclusion based solely on the data. No insider information or conspiracy theories.
I don’t mean to offend or disappoint anyone, sorry if I did. Of course I can be wrong and there will be anomalies but this is just data driven conclusion. :)
Good stuff. Send the link to me in DM. People mostly post anecdotally here. Something backed by data is always valuable. cheers

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
This is purely from the data collection point over the last 1 year since I’m involved in this process.

I love data and data analytics and the people who manage this website have created this amazing excel sheet with application data sorted by more then 50 data points (locations, timings, durations, oath dates and frequency, IRCC offices). Its available for everyone to see (I can share the link once I’m back on my computer), I used those matrixes and data points to cross reference indexes and analyzed those stats just for processing at Scarborough only and posted my conclusion based solely on the data. No insider information or conspiracy theories.
I don’t mean to offend or disappoint anyone, sorry if I did. Of course I can be wrong and there will be anomalies but this is just data driven conclusion. :)
That's great to know..

Playing with data and data analytics can help you make some predictions and forecast too..
So what is your analysis about all data of last one year, to predict how many more months would it take for somebody with AOR in July to get LPP marked completed or oath?
That will be helpful if you can do that in your data analysis.

Fel123

May 25, 2023
LPP finally completes after 9 months of completing test! Almost got tired of checking for updates but I'm indeed grateful.

App submitted - July 4 2022
Background - Dec 5 2022
Test complete - Feb 9 2023
LPP complete - Nov 4 2023 (Tracker Updated Nov 7 2023)
Oath - Not started

Last edited:

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
LPP finally completes after 9 months of completing test! Almost got tired of checking for updates but I'm indeed grateful.

Background - Dec 5 2022
LPP complete - Nov 4 2023
Oath - Not started
Congratulations for the update and I wish you to get the oath soon. Do you mind to share if you have requested GCMS notes during the past 9 months and if you did what was the location field of the paper file section? Thanks

Reactions: desmat

Fel123

May 25, 2023
Congratulations for the update and I wish you to get the oath soon. Do you mind to share if you have requested GCMS notes during the past 9 months and if you did what was the location field of the paper file section? Thanks
Thank you. Yes, I requested GCMS twice which I received in July and October. CPC Sydney is what is shown in the paper file section and secondary office is Scarborough citizenship operation

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you. Yes, I requested GCMS twice which I received in July and October. CPC Sydney is what is shown in the paper file section and secondary office is Scarborough citizenship operation
Thanks for the reply, in the paper file section, there are 3 fields. office,#,location. the location usually starts with E-grants.. do you mind if you share the location for yourself. mine ins stuck on E-grant PR status

a6prasad

May 3, 2019

Background - Dec 5 2022
LPP complete - Nov 4 2023 (Tracker Updated Nov 7 2023)
Oath - Not started

Congratulations!

Did you ever reach out to IRCC since 9 months is way more than "normal processing" time right?

Fel123

May 25, 2023
Thanks for the reply, in the paper file section, there are 3 fields. office,#,location. the location usually starts with E-grants.. do you mind if you share the location for yourself. mine ins stuck on E-grant PR status
Hi, just checked again. Location field shows as E-grants.

Reactions: moden88