+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

rehanrana

Apr 14, 2016
I see in my tracker that I am scheduled for an interview on Nov 14th and I should get an invitation with details in it. Since it is 2 days now and no email has came, I want to reach out to them and ask them for the email. Does anyone know what email address I should use to ask about the interview? I am outside Canada and cannot call. My office is IRCC Scarborough.
Thanks
Please share your timeline

alisaket

May 9, 2017
I have received a request for in--person interview in Nov. I live in US so I have to fly to Toronto.

How long does the interview takes? Is there any chance that they do the oath after the interview?

Here is my timeline.
1.Applied Jan 23 2023
2. AOR Feb 06 2023
3.Background completed March 15 2023
4.citizenship test completed March 31 2023
5. GU Update Oct 27 2023
6. Interview invitation: 28 Oct 2023

cec1986

Mar 20, 2023
For those whose LPP is stuck, did any of you do a soft landing when you became a PR? I wonder if my LPP takes a longer time because I did a soft landing then I went back to my home country for 7 months before permanently moved here. But I did not leave Canada after that. Thinking whether that could be a trigger to verify my application further.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
For those whose LPP is stuck, did any of you do a soft landing when you became a PR? I wonder if my LPP takes a longer time because I did a soft landing then I went back to my home country for 7 months before permanently moved here. But I did not leave Canada after that. Thinking whether that could be a trigger to verify my application further.
I did a soft landing and left for 2.5 years for work reason. Had 5 trips outside of Canada during my eligibility period. Jul 1 applicant. Waiting for LPP.

Reactions: cec1986

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I’m living in the same building ever since we came on PR 4 years ago,no travel history,no changes but I’m still waiting since 5 months for LPP to turn green