+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
Hello,

Just of out curiosity, has anyone sent email to the office in charge of application for update before?

It has been 2 months after test and no update since then.
If you reply to that email address they will just ignore it. The only thing you can do now is wait or request GCMS notes to see where your application is in the process and what might be holding it up.

Reactions: Ayonike2020

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Interview for verification of documents was done on June 27,2023.
LPP still in progress, last updated on June 30,2023.
Nothing thereafter.
Does anyone know how long it might take for the next step as its almost 4 months?
Do i have to call IRCC? or just wait it out?
Thanks

KathyMF

Oct 1, 2023
Interview for verification of documents was done on June 27,2023.
LPP still in progress, last updated on June 30,2023.
Nothing thereafter.
Does anyone know how long it might take for the next step as its almost 4 months?
Do i have to call IRCC? or just wait it out?
Thanks
Based on other people’s experiences LPP can take months. It’s different depending on your situation and the feed back you got from them. What did the officer say at the end? Did they give you a timeline? In my case they said they had no concerns, they now consider the LPP completed and that I should hear back about the oath ceremony soon. My tracker was updated on the next day with LPP set to completed.

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Based on other people’s experiences LPP can take months. It’s different depending on your situation and the feed back you got from them. What did the officer say at the end? Did they give you a timeline? In my case they said they had no concerns, they now consider the LPP completed and that I should hear back about the oath ceremony soon. My tracker was updated on the next day with LPP set to completed.
She asked me about my physical presence as the rep who did my application only sent personal trips. I don't know why?
I am a trucker so trips to US etc. She asked me that and then gave me her direct email address to forward the physical presence which i did the next day. And she said once I sent that then she will forward my file for the oath ceremony.
I asked her how long would that be? She said 2 to 4 months. So nothing so far.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I thought I would post on this thread to get some Scarborough office centric advise. It has been 6 weeks since my test showed up as completed on the tracker portal. LPP is still shown as "in progress". Is this normal? Should I be contacting IRCC to know why its taking so long?

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I thought I would post on this thread to get some Scarborough office centric advise. It has been 6 weeks since my test showed up as completed on the tracker portal. LPP is still shown as "in progress". Is this normal? Should I be contacting IRCC to know why its taking so long?
I did my test on February 27,2023. It shows completed and LPP still in progress. Did my interview on June 27,2023. LPP still in progress. So i guess it's too soon for u.

KathyMF

Oct 1, 2023
She asked me about my physical presence as the rep who did my application only sent personal trips. I don't know why?
I am a trucker so trips to US etc. She asked me that and then gave me her direct email address to forward the physical presence which i did the next day. And she said once I sent that then she will forward my file for the oath ceremony.
I asked her how long would that be? She said 2 to 4 months. So nothing so far.
I see. Confirming physical presence can take a long time especially when you submit new information, so I’d say the timeline she gave you is somewhat accurate. I’d wait another month and start emailing/calling IRCC.

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I see. Confirming physical presence can take a long time especially when you submit new information, so I’d say the timeline she gave you is somewhat accurate. I’d wait another month and start emailing/calling IRCC.
Is there any specific email to use if one has to request or ask anything ? I did email the same officer like 2 weeks ago but no response.

KathyMF

Oct 1, 2023
Is there any specific email to use if one has to request or ask anything ? I did email the same officer like 2 weeks ago but no response.
You can reply back to the interview notice email you received from the office. Also try again the same officer’s email and try calling the IRCC, but keep in mind that they might just keep telling you to wait if your application is still within normal processing time.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Anyone Scheduled for Oath on Oct 31st?
Wow 5 months from test complete to LPP complete? Is this really how slow Scarborough office is? other offices like Missisauga, Niagara, Vancouver, Edmonton processing within 3 months. All of us who got Scarborough are really unlucky

Reactions: John black