Delivered: January 9, 2023
AOR: January 24, 2023
Additional Information Required (Copy of expired passport): January 24, 2023
Additional Information Received by IRCC: January 25, 2023
Ghost update: March 1st, 2023
Background Check Completed: March 1, 2023, Reflected on March 2, 2023
Citizenship Test Window March 24, 2023 - April 13, 2023
Test taken March 24, 2023
Supplementary evident request: Provincial card (driver licenses or OHIP) provided both within mins of receiving the email from
LPP completed: Sep 26, 2023, reflected on Sep 28, 2023

ceremony not started.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
My oath ceremony held yesterday, e-certificate option confirmed. I received the email for the e-certificate this morning and I was able to download it quickly. Thanks everyone for all your help! My full timeline is in my signature. Praying all your applications are processed quickly! It's such a relief to finally be done with the process

cec1986

Mar 20, 2023
Just wonder if anyone knows what is the difference between background verification and prohibitions? I clicked on the links on the tracker but I think they are saying the same thing.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
SCR folks who have your oath scheduled for August 28th, I received my oath instructions email at 11:21 am today.

It included a 10-page PDF going over the instructions for the Zoom ceremony starting at 8:30 am, and a Word Doc explaining e-certificates and that they will confirm our choice of certificate format (paper v electronic) during the registration process.

Good luck, and I hope this helps!

@skidmarkz @lsbg56 @konstantinos1986
Can you share your application timeline and was it paper or online?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
My oath ceremony held yesterday, e-certificate option confirmed. I received the email for the e-certificate this morning and I was able to download it quickly. Thanks everyone for all your help! My full timeline is in my signature. Praying all your applications are processed quickly! It's such a relief to finally be done with the process
Will you be able to apply for a passport now and are you eligible for next day passport?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I got an update for my citizenship ceremony. Complete timeline is in my signature.

Oath in Progress: 17-Aug-2023 (Reflected on tracker on 19-Aug-2023)
Oath Scheduled: 25-Sep-2023

Other than waiting for the email, any way to find out if this will be in-person or virtual?
Do you know which office your application was processed in?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hi Everyone, Called ircc agent and they told me LPP was completed on Aug 20th, now waiting for Oath..
however .. my tracker still shows in progress LPP still not updated yet..
they said tracker will update soon.. i thought the tracker updates in real time...
Which number did you call? When I call CIC they are useless in providing an update and keep saying its within the processing timeframe.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Did you request for GCMS notes. Might be your application is at Sydney office. Your notes would tell you more about that. Try requesting if you have not. It’s very unfortunate to not see any update.
How do you request GCMS notes? Apparently IRCC is on a legacy system so there is another way to request but the cic link keeps sending me in a loop. Any suggestions?

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Hello,

I got an update today throught the MP office that my application was marked non-routine because of further verification needed (on the application)on Sep 5th and the officer notes are non disclosable. is there any way I can find out why my application was marked non-routine. any special GCMS request that I have to make? Thank you. FYI, I submitted an urgent processing request on July 25th and I got no response and then I submit a second urgent processing request through the MP office and they told that it got assigned to an officer on August 28. My application was pending LPP in Scarborough office
Did you email your MP or visit them in person?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Does anyone know when should I expect to receive the ceremony invite from SCR office. My LPP completed on Sep 26.
I’m wondering about the same. My LPP was marked complete on Sep 20th (Tracker date Sep 22nd).
Citizenship Ceremony Updated to In Progress Sep 23rd (Tracker Date Sep 26th)