+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Is it ok for Scarborough office not to update Test to completed for a while? we did test on Sept 4th but it's still not updated on portal. Does it make sense to send a mail to address from invite to check what's going on?

rdkbsim

Sep 14, 2023
Is it ok for Scarborough office not to update Test to completed for a while? we did test on Sept 4th but it's still not updated on portal. Does it make sense to send a mail to address from invite to check what's going on?
We gave test on 1st Sep and nothing has updated for us yet... we may need to wait may be.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello,

I got an update today throught the MP office that my application was marked non-routine because of further verification needed (on the application)on Sep 5th and the officer notes are non disclosable. is there any way I can find out why my application was marked non-routine. any special GCMS request that I have to make? Thank you. FYI, I submitted an urgent processing request on July 25th and I got no response and then I submit a second urgent processing request through the MP office and they told that it got assigned to an officer on August 28. My application was pending LPP in Scarborough office

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hello,

I got an update today throught the MP office that my application was marked non-routine because of further verification needed (on the application)on Sep 5th and the officer notes are non disclosable. is there any way I can find out why my application was marked non-routine. any special GCMS request that I have to make? Thank you. FYI, I submitted an urgent processing request on July 25th and I got no response and then I submit a second urgent processing request through the MP office and they told that it got assigned to an officer on August 28. My application was pending LPP in Scarborough office
Does not look like they do put it in notes but additional verification is considered non route. Best best for now would be GCMS notes.

I am in very similar situation as you but my LPP completed but they are doing additional verification according to my MP office.

I had requested for GCMS note, where i see after LPP was marked. An officer made some note saying all requirement was met almost a month later. I am waiting for second GCMS note to see if there is any update or it is lingering in same spot.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Anybody who submitted in June and got AOR in July, has received LPP completed already for Scarborough office?

If yes please share your location, application type, no of people and timelines for each step.

Thanks.