+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
There's no point being rude to the customer center folks, They have just as much information about an application as the applicant. The people i would really like to have a sit down with to probably understand what goes on are the agents that actually work on the applications. Because it's really disheartening when you have an application stuck somewhere and nobody can tell you the exact reason why, but then you see folks that submitted theirs way after you, with the same local offices getting their application done. I really think some agents play God with peoples applications. if there's a genuine reason why an application is delayed, then that's fine. But then a lot of times they say nothing is wrong, "Just Wait". If nothing is wrong why is it taking longer? I empathize with the fact that they have a backlog and all. but it would have been more understandable if it was a first in first out basis. as opposed to what what we see in some cases where some people that even applied this year already have their applications done, and some people have theirs pending since 2021.
you are right, no one should be rude to an agent who only takes calls and tells you what they only can see. but I would punch lazy officers who are sitting on application for years for no freaking reasons! our future and mental health are affected badly because of this inconsistency in processing applications !! we all paid the same fees, assuming we all worked hard and paid taxes in order to establish a permanent life in this country, and suddenly an officer put a hold (sometimes un-officially) on you file, while he/she working from home and playing with their pets, taking them for a walk and collect pay cheques, while applicants nerves are burnt waiting for an single update!! please stop idealism, world/life are not perfect so Canada is not as well!! you want to talk about housing?? about high taxes?? about students that are brought here to live the dream and end up suiciding when hitting the truth? or about elementary public schools curriculum??? or you want to talk about professionals who are brought here and doing uber? or let's talk about myself, an skilled engineer who landed as skilled immigrant and worked my ass so hard since day one and still the engineering association in my province haven't finalized my license application even though I applied 4 YEARS AGO!!! what else you want to talk about?? my crooked landlord who makes money out of hard workers like me and suddenly he wants to kick me out so he rent his place for a higher price?? and he doesn't even know english?!?!?!?!

yes Canada is a sake for lots of people, like me, stateless born guy. they gave me lots of freedom that never been given before, but also my peace of mind and my mental health were taken from me!!

Apr 23, 2023
Hello everyone!
In my GCMS notes, the status of LPP is Not Started and there is a due date mentioned (2023/07/24)

Does this mean that LPP will be marked complete by that date?
thank you!

Reactions: jebruyne

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello everyone!
In my GCMS notes, the status of LPP is Not Started and there is a due date mentioned (2023/07/24)

Does this mean that LPP will be marked complete by that date?
thank you!
In your notes if anywhere it says: sent to RC-8090 means file is in Sydney office and LPP has started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5aab and jebruyne
Apr 23, 2023
In your notes if anywhere it says: sent to RC-8090 means file is in Sydney office and LPP has started.
Type: Eligibility - Prohibitions
Status Date: 2022/07/29
Assigned By: VC32091
Assigned To: RC-8090
Due Date: 2023/07/24

Yes, it does. Is there anything I can do to expedite the process or just wait?
Thank you!

Apr 23, 2023
What's your AOR/timeline?
Completed test in February and no update since except for the ghost update on March 2, 2023

Application type: Online, Single
City: Toronto
Physical presence: 1,107 days
Primary Office: Scarborough
Secondary Office: CPC Sydney
———
Tracker Status
Application sent: July 22, 2022
AOR: July 29c 2022
BG completed: Jan 18th, 2023
Test invite: Feb 17, 2023 (Processing office SCR)
Test completed: Feb 17, 2023
LPP: In Progress on the tracker
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started
———
GCMS notes
ATIP online request for GCMS notes - June 2, 2023
Received GCMS notes - June 17, 2023
File assigned to a different officer - May 13, 2023

Reactions: jebruyne

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi, just a quick question to ask. I have an urgent travelling coming up in August. So when I attend the ceremony, whom I can mention that I need my certificate expedited and if possible picked up?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Bring the confirmed ticket and talk to them.
To the ceremony? It's just that I dint wanted to book anything until they can actually confirm they will be able to expedite this and passport. I have to travel India and I don't want to get into a situation where I book the ticket that are so expensive right now and find out that they cannot expedite either this or the passport.

Last edited:

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
To the ceremony? It's just that I dint wanted to book anything until they can actually confirm they will be able to expedite this and passport. I have to travel India and I don't want to get into a situation where I book the ticket that are so expensive right now and find out that they cannot expedite either this or the passport.
They won’t expedite without a confirmed ticket.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

endeey04

Nov 24, 2017
Completed test in February and no update since except for the ghost update on March 2, 2023

Application type: Online, Single
City: Toronto
Physical presence: 1,107 days
Primary Office: Scarborough
Secondary Office: CPC Sydney
———
Tracker Status
Application sent: July 22, 2022
AOR: July 29c 2022
BG completed: Jan 18th, 2023
Test invite: Feb 17, 2023 (Processing office SCR)
Test completed: Feb 17, 2023
LPP: In Progress on the tracker
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started
———
GCMS notes
ATIP online request for GCMS notes - June 2, 2023
Received GCMS notes - June 17, 2023
File assigned to a different officer - May 13, 2023
We have almost the same timelines. Except my Background Verification isn't complete yet. Same primary and secondary offices. My ATIP also has LPP due dates as July 28th, 2023 and last update on my profile is March 2nd. I sent my application ending of July 2022 and my AOR was August 2nd, 2022. test was completed Feb 13th, 2023. For mine i have also requested CSIS and CBSA notes for my pending background verification.

Reactions: geol