+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
heyyy. Thank you for the suggestion. I got a response back from them saying I am scheduled for oath on July 13th @1:30pm. But I have a question now. My portal still says ceremony not started. Is that something going to happen when they push the update?
Hey congratulations.
If you don't mind, what did you ask them in the email. Just told them that you are waiting for the oath? Or did you say anything like that you have an upcoming trip or any specific reasons like that?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
heyyy. Thank you for the suggestion. I got a response back from them saying I am scheduled for oath on July 13th @1:30pm. But I have a question now. My portal still says ceremony not started. Is that something going to happen when they push the update?
Congratulations. if you don't mind, what email did you send them?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hey congratulations.
If you don't mind, what did you ask them in the email. Just told them that you are waiting for the oath? Or did you say anything like that you have an upcoming trip or any specific reasons like that?
I emailed them on May 29th, and they never replied to me but my Oath and LLP was updated on June 1, so I guess emailing them works. i feel the agents do not work in order they just work the file as they see them.

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on my application. I passed my test in February and have not seen an update. Can I get an update on the file and how it's progressing? The website says 3-6 months for Oath invite after the test has been completed, but I have seen no activity since.

1. Can you confirm if this timeline is still true?
2. Can I expect to get my Oath scheduled within the next 3 months, around September, or at least now since it's been three months?

I understand your team is busy, but I just wanted to check in on my application to ensure there is nothing I can do to help this progress along.

Thanks so much, and have a great day.

You do not need a reason, just go for it!!! IRCC is a mess sometimes they are made to stress us out I swear, their mission must be

" Immigration made to stress everyone out with no reply and the long timeline for no reason" :p

Good luck

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
You should get a Canadian cake for your birthday!!! Congratulation my fellow Canadian friend!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sandy.gal

spzhang

Jul 13, 2019
@RefugeeHelp1 Having my oath in few days.

I got the invite. Where exactly is the Oath form which you sign after taking Oath. I heard that you get a confirmation. Is there an online copy or do I have to print and scan it once signed?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
@RefugeeHelp1 Having my oath in few days.

I got the invite. Where exactly is the Oath form which you sign after taking Oath. I heard that you get a confirmation. Is there an online copy or do I have to print and scan it once signed?
The form is on Page 10 it has all your info already printed on it, File # Application # an UCI# + Name and Seat # so just print that page sign it and scan it back into an email to them on the day.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Congratulations. if you don't mind, what email did you send them?
Thank you!! I just told them that I have an upcoming trip for August and just wanted to know when can I expect my oath as all the criteria on the tracker has been marked completed and ecas also says decision made.

Reactions: harryguns

saloni2210

Mar 20, 2023
I emailed them on May 29th, and they never replied to me but my Oath and LLP was updated on June 1, so I guess emailing them works. i feel the agents do not work in order they just work the file as they see them.

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on my application. I passed my test in February and have not seen an update. Can I get an update on the file and how it's progressing? The website says 3-6 months for Oath invite after the test has been completed, but I have seen no activity since.

1. Can you confirm if this timeline is still true?
2. Can I expect to get my Oath scheduled within the next 3 months, around September, or at least now since it's been three months?

I understand your team is busy, but I just wanted to check in on my application to ensure there is nothing I can do to help this progress along.

Thanks so much, and have a great day.

You do not need a reason, just go for it!!! IRCC is a mess sometimes they are made to stress us out I swear, their mission must be

" Immigration made to stress everyone out with no reply and the long timeline for no reason" :p

Good luck
Hey, Thanks for sharing this. May I ask which email address did you send this out on?

Thanks