+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
If it was legal and they could monetize that webpage with ad revenue, it would be the most profitable web page ever …the way they got us hooked in and addicted to that page is unhealthy
YOOOO Factsssssssssssss! I need to request an ATIP for log-in per day per user total and aggregate. Really unhealthy

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Yup! What I have understood is that if you had least to no roadblocks in your PR application then this one should go smooth. Just wait game.
Okay so wait for your GCMS notes. I find those have every little detail of your application. It may or may not have the opposite in regards to your office. In mine SCR is my secondary office and Sydney as primary and it stated file sent to Sydney office. RC8090 is code used for Sydney office that will do your LPP.
So if when you get your notes, check for LPP and see if it says "Assigned to-RC8090"
I am in the same boat, my LPP have been assigned to RC8090 (primary office is SCR and secondary office is Sydney) with a due date of Nov 2023. Can you please check what your due date said for LPP and did it take up until the due date to get LPP done or was is earlier?

drabkha

Jun 14, 2023
Today I received an email for in person interview. I have got two questions

1. Besides photo id, Passport, PR card, proof of language, police clearance, pay slip what else I need to carry?
2. In general what to expect?

Really appreciate your suggestions.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019

1. Besides photo id, Passport, PR card, proof of language, police clearance, pay slip what else I need to carry?

Congratulations! When did you apply? When's your AOR?

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017

Did you do your test outside Canada? Have you lived in Canada consistently since you became PR? Just wondering what triggered the interview

drabkha

Jun 14, 2023
Did you do your test outside Canada? Have you lived in Canada consistently since you became PR? Just wondering what triggered the interview
Yes except 6 months. Also before COVID I was out of Canada for 10-15 days each year. So I have got number or arrival and departure stickers in my passport.

Reactions: becca545

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I am in the same boat, my LPP have been assigned to RC8090 (primary office is SCR and secondary office is Sydney) with a due date of Nov 2023. Can you please check what your due date said for LPP and did it take up until the due date to get LPP done or was is earlier?
Hey yes my due date for the file is October 8th, 2023 but my LPP got completed June 1st. I think due date is auto calculated as 12 months from the day you applied. Just assuming not 100% sure.

Reactions: patrip91

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Looks like SCR office is picking up the pace! I also finally got my oath update today - scheduled for June 27th. LPP was completed June 9th and someone said they received oath update exactly after 6 days, same case for me

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Looks like SCR office is picking up the pace! I also finally got my oath update today - scheduled for June 27th. LPP was completed June 9th and someone said they received oath update exactly after 6 days, same case for me
Congrats. LPP completed on 9th June or updated on Portal 9th June?
My LPP completed June 8th but updated on Portal June 10th...