Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Hello, I found my language and prohibitions are marked completed today but not physical presence, is it normal? I had my interview on Saturday.
Seems like no general rule when it comes to LPP, although normally all 3 checks get completed at once. In my case, language and physical presence are completed, prohibition still in process. Any idea what exactly prohibition is about? Especially when background is completed!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I've just received my CBSA notes and wanted help with understanding a few things:

Security Clearance: (blank) - past due date
CIT CSIC Screening: (blank) - past due date
Criminality Clearance: Passed
CIT RCMP Screening: No Reportable Trace
Residence, Language and Prohibition: Not Started

Office: Scarborough
Group #: I’ve been assigned a group number

Questions:
1. Travel history: I see a couple of arrival entries into Canada without corresponding exits. I suspect I will be asked for passport scans to corroborate dates? (Because without the exit dates there's no way to tell I meet physical presence.)
2. Group #: People have speculated this means you're in line to be interviewed?
3. Is there any benefit in sending passport scans preemptively? Or wait?

Folks, please share your thoughts!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I've just received my CBSA notes and wanted help with understanding a few things:

Questions:
1. Travel history: I see a couple of arrival entries into Canada without corresponding exits. I suspect I will be asked for passport scans to corroborate dates? (Because without the exit dates there's no way to tell I meet physical presence.) Are you checking this under Eligibility Absence?

2. Group #: People have speculated this means you're in line to be interviewed? Can you elaborate this more as to where you checking this?

3. Is there any benefit in sending passport scans preemptively? Or wait? No wait. Don't assume and send stuff to them as they won't even know what you sending it for.

Reactions: derkdsou

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016

Questions:
1. Travel history: I see a couple of arrival entries into Canada without corresponding exits. I suspect I will be asked for passport scans to corroborate dates? (Because without the exit dates there's no way to tell I meet physical presence.)
2. Group #: People have speculated this means you're in line to be interviewed?
3. Is there any benefit in sending passport scans preemptively? Or wait?

How long it took for you to get CSIS notes?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks, @Sandy.gal

In response:
1. The list of entry and exit dates is on the first page of CBSA notes.
2. People have been speculating what being assigned a group number means. I'm a single applicant so it's confusing. Read more here - this could be a viable explanation:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-citizenship-applications.780754/post-10505923
3. Copy that. I plan to wait.
So CBSA notes even though use same system but their notes look different then GCMS notes.If you ordered GCMS notes that will show your exit dates under Eligibility absence section like mine did. Still PP stated "not started"

does your notes anywhere says Secondary office- SCR and primary office as RC-8090?

So my notes also have a group number. I think this is more of an internal thing which we may not know. I never got any interview and my LPP is already done!! I won't worry much.

Reactions: derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you.
1. Very interesting. I have also ordered GCMS notes (will just have to wait a month). There is another explanation for why two of my exit dates were missing: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-citizenship-applications.780754/post-10505992
2. No, for me it says Primary office: Scarborough; Secondary Office: CPC Sydney. What does RC-8090 mean?
3. Thanks, so the theory that being assigned a group number leads to an interview is disproved! It's essentially administrative and is not relevant to the applicant.
So CBSA notes even though use same system but their notes look different then GCMS notes.If you ordered GCMS notes that will show your exit dates under Eligibility absence section like mine did. Still PP stated "not started"

does your notes anywhere says Secondary office- SCR and primary office as RC-8090?

So my notes also have a group number. I think this is more of an internal thing which we may not know. I never got any interview and my LPP is already done!! I won't worry much.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you.
1. Very interesting. I have also ordered GCMS notes (will just have to wait a month). There is another explanation for why two of my exit dates were missing: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-citizenship-applications.780754/post-10505992
2. No, for me it says Primary office: Scarborough; Secondary Office: CPC Sydney. What does RC-8090 mean?
3. Thanks, so the theory that a group number assignment leads to an interview is disproved! It's essentially administrative and is not relevant to the applicant.
Yup! What I have understood is that if you had least to no roadblocks in your PR application then this one should go smooth. Just wait game.
Okay so wait for your GCMS notes. I find those have every little detail of your application. It may or may not have the opposite in regards to your office. In mine SCR is my secondary office and Sydney as primary and it stated file sent to Sydney office. RC8090 is code used for Sydney office that will do your LPP.
So if when you get your notes, check for LPP and see if it says "Assigned to-RC8090"

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks, my PR application was smooth like a hairless baby hippo, so that gives hope!
Interesting...so I'm guessing the application travels back from SCR to Sydney when it's time to process LPP?
Yup! What I have understood is that if you had least to no roadblocks in your PR application then this one should go smooth. Just wait game.
Okay so wait for your GCMS notes. I find those have every little detail of your application. It may or may not have the opposite in regards to your office. In mine SCR is my secondary office and Sydney as primary and it stated file sent to Sydney office. RC8090 is code used for Sydney office that will do your LPP.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks, my PR application was smooth like a hairless baby hippo, so that gives hope!
Interesting...so I'm guessing the application travels back from SCR to Sydney when it's time to process LPP?
No so file moves from Sydney to SCR for test and BG then it moves back to Sydney for LPP and then comes back to SCR for oath.

sounds so simple but imagine this whole process takes 19 months :D

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
So if when you get your notes, check for LPP and see if it says "Assigned to-RC8090"
Can you give us examples on what is considered a roadblocks in a PR application?