+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

hallelujahbaby

Nov 14, 2022
Toronto
had my ceremony on april 3rd and sent the form right after - curious if anyone knows how long it'll take for me to get my certificate? I'm in downtown toronto. scr office.

have a trip planned on may 1st and am freaking out

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Don't be scared. Really don't think there's anything to worry about. It's yet another ridiculous, time wasting activity from IRCC as far as I can tell. See comments on the link below:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/having-interview-in-person-canadian-citizenship-please-need-advise-and-help.790774/
Before the pandemic, interviews were mandatory for all adult citizenship applicants, administered right after passing the test. Virtual and waived interviews were only done during covid. They are slowly going back now to mandatory interviews.

Probably also a way to ensure that the applicant is in Canada after applying for citizenship, as many people do leave Canada after applying for citizenship.

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
had my ceremony on april 3rd and sent the form right after - curious if anyone knows how long it'll take for me to get my certificate? I'm in downtown toronto. scr office.

have a trip planned on may 1st and am freaking out
I had my ceremony on April 5, I got an update from Scarborough IRCC that it was mailed on April 11 even though I sent the signed oath form on the same day.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
anyone received the oath email for next week (24th April, 25th April)?
My oath is on 25th April but still no email..