+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hi everyone, would anyone be kind enough to share the email id from which they got the oath letter from the Scr office? I want to request that my husband and I get the same date for the oath. Looks like I am a few weeks behind him.
This is the email
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
But put in mind if your tracker doesn't show everything completed except for oath, they won't do anything for you. as you've already said that they've been told you the process is 23 months. And I'm not sure if it's OK or not to mention that you want to have your oath with your husband, because if you not finished yet it may hurt him and they delay his oath. Almost everybody here has his spouse separated from each other. If you could share your time line to have better view.

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Based on IRCC website, e-certificate option is given to to some applicants who submitted their applications before January 4, 2023. Is there anyone who received such options ? such options will be given on Oath letter ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Based on IRCC website, e-certificate option is given to to some applicants who submitted their applications before January 4, 2023. Is there anyone who received such options ? such options will be given on Oath letter ?
Its via Test email not Oath. If you did not receive it in Test email you will get paper certificate.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys,
My timeline below:
Submitted Sep 24, 2021
AOR DEC 10
Previous updated May 22 (criminality passed)
Test invitation May 27
Test completed June 3
Background check completed Feb 8, 2023
(Security cleared)

I will be travelling back to my country on Mar 6 until May 8, I think my oath will likely be schedule in the middle of April, which I would need to reschedule it, anyone has experience on rescheduling oath? Will it take long time to get a new date?

SoumiCan

Feb 13, 2023
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hey Guys: My timeline is
AOR: 11th Aug 2022,
Background completed: Nov 05 2022,
Test Invite: Nov 25th, 2022,
Test Completed: Dec 14th, 2022.
After that no update. It's in Scarborough. Is there anyone with a similar timeline? any idea when my application move to the next step? thanks

Last edited:

GTAIndian

Jul 24, 2022
Hey Guys: My timeline is
AOR: 11th Aug 2022,
Background completed: Nov 05 2022,
Test Invite: Nov 25th, 2022,
Test Completed: Dec 14th, 2022.
After that no update. It's in Scarborough. Is there anyone with a similar timeline? any idea when my application move to the next step? thanks
Mostly within 4 weeks, it should move to next step.

Reactions: SoumiCan

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been almost 8 weeks since I completed the Citizenship test. No movement yet. that is why I am a bit concerned. thanks for your response.
It's been 6 months since my wife's test. Still nothing.

rejjiin

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how often does the online tracker gets updated? Is it daily, if yes, is it just in the morning? I am tired of keep logging in and checking the status.

Reactions: akhileshtekchand

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
i gave my test on 19th Jan and then no updates, but today morning everything turned completed.
How long does it take to get oath update?
everything complete including language, presence and prohibitions, as well as ceremony?